Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi!

LOL, uh oh is right! :evil: WELCOME SISTA! Speak away!

dirty~d~ said:
LOL, uh oh is right! :evil: WELCOME SISTA! Speak away!

That was exactly my thought when I read this..UH OH!!!!!!

Greetings and welcome to the best bodybuilding website bar none . You will definitely find the info . you need on the EF website . I believe that you will need to address your hormonal balance if you are going to be conducting high volume of HIIT . Six days of hiit is a lot and stands a good chance of producing a lot of cortisol which in turn will cause a lot of havock in your attempt to lose body fat . This is just my 2.5 cents but I do pride myself on research in fat loss . You may consider to rebalance your diet into a higher protein and fat ratio with a 10-20 % caloric deficit from Mon-Fri. and on Sat. and Sun. eat regular with more prefferably complex carbs . So the ratio would be 50-20-30 . The fats should come from medium chain triglycerides , virgin olive and fish oils . To address your hormonal balance look into maca , the best one is the Peruvian organic one . You may also consider ephedra caffeine aspirin stack provided your physiology is tolerant towards it . Again the secret is to be able to cycle it . Anyways i always get excited when people embark on a fat loss program . GOOD LUCK AND BE PATIENT . I AM ROOTING FOR YOU.

thank you for your detailed advice. right now i take a cox-2 inhibitor supplement and i just bought some ephedra hcl. i used to want to do natural tested shows, but when I found out you can't even take ephedra hcl, i gave that up quick. i think they may be going to far with all of the stuff they are banning, i mean how natural do you need to be, really.

Anyway, this week i decided that i was overtraining and would do steady state cardio 3 times and week and HIIT 3 times a week. so i think we are on the same page.

what is MACA?

bohemian53 said:
Greetings and welcome to the best bodybuilding website bar none . You will definitely find the info . you need on the EF website . I believe that you will need to address your hormonal balance if you are going to be conducting high volume of HIIT . Six days of hiit is a lot and stands a good chance of producing a lot of cortisol which in turn will cause a lot of havock in your attempt to lose body fat . This is just my 2.5 cents but I do pride myself on research in fat loss . You may consider to rebalance your diet into a higher protein and fat ratio with a 10-20 % caloric deficit from Mon-Fri. and on Sat. and Sun. eat regular with more prefferably complex carbs . So the ratio would be 50-20-30 . The fats should come from medium chain triglycerides , virgin olive and fish oils . To address your hormonal balance look into maca , the best one is the Peruvian organic one . You may also consider ephedra caffeine aspirin stack provided your physiology is tolerant towards it . Again the secret is to be able to cycle it . Anyways i always get excited when people embark on a fat loss program . GOOD LUCK AND BE PATIENT . I AM ROOTING FOR YOU.

Top Bottom