Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Ladies and Beautiful Ms. Mandy Polk!!!!

Welcome Rosanne, good to have you aboard. I understand you know Anthony and Tatyana -- two of my favorite people here. :) Hope you find some of the info helpful and hope you enjoy sharing as well.

Mandy Polk said:
Hey gorgeous! I was just thinking about you yesterday cause I was rocking the cutesy shirt you gave me.

Ro is the sh*t yall!

Hey sweetheart...awww, glad u like that shirt. Please tell me its warm enough down there for you to wear no sleeves. Its been going back and forth between ice rain and snow all day up here, u need to send me some sun rays!!

You're the sh*t right back!!!! :heart:

xoxoxo

Merc. said:
Yea, I think Nicolean is good for someone to add to their prep.. You did a great job at that show ... You kicked butt .. :)

rossane-_02.gif

I like the addition of the nic .. It is a good anti estrogen , and it also works great too reduce hunger ..

I haven't used any stimulants in my diet for awhile, so I am enjoying the kick I am getting from the caffeine .. I am taking the nicolean in the morning , and the caffeine gets me going.. I have been applying the nicolean to my stomach .. I use two pumps in the morn , and two more pumps in the afternoon..

It is working very well.. I also like how you used phlo gel for the transdermal carrier in nicolean .. It applies, and it absorbs very well .. It also dries pretty fast .. I have used creams in the past that are a pain in the ass to apply.. You have to keep rubbing , and rubbing your skin, and it never seems to really absorb.. With nicolean I put it on let it dry for about 5 mins , and I am good to go...

I am looking dryer everyday since I been using nicolean .. I am already very happy with the results .. I was surprised to see how fast it started working...

Merc.

THANK YOU!!! AWESOME REVIEW of NICOLEAN!!! I love the phlo gel as well.

Whoa, I was RIPPED in that pic, huh?! note to self: extra cardio tomorrow after looking at that !! haha :p

Keep me posted on your Nicolean progress...or gimme a shout if you have any ?'s

Nelson Montana said:
Welcome Rosanne, good to have you aboard. I understand you know Anthony and Tatyana -- two of my favorite people here. :) Hope you find some of the info helpful and hope you enjoy sharing as well.

Hi!! Thank you!! Great to be here!! Awesome info. Awesome people!!! Look forward to reading, learning, sharing and getting to know everyone better!! :)

Welcome to elite. It's good to have such a nice beautiful addition to the ladies that we have here now!!

Hi Rosanne. How have you been? Glad to see you on the EF forum.

R/
Carl
Super Human Radio

Hi Guys!! My internet connection is CRAZY right now so I can't quote anyone and thank you each individually for the warm welcomes...but THANK YOU all, I appreciate it!!!

HI CARL!!! I'm doing well, thanks, busy as usual!! How's everything on your end. T keeps me posted on how things are going w/ the show...AWESOME!!

Top Bottom