Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi, I want to introduce myself...

SS Gestapo said:

Wow, I am speechless. I do not know what to say. If that is possible, I am confident that I could make a pretty good moderator. I am a strict follower of rules and look down on the trouble-makers and the weak.

I do not yield.

That's all very impressive except for that last comment. What we're really looking for is someone who will strictly adhere to and enforce the rules except when his friends are involved. Are you willing to make unreasonable exceptions when it comes to your friends, even in the most extreme circumstances?

If so, we may have a spot for you right here on the chat board!!!

-Warik

No, I must turn the nomination down. I do not bend any rules for anyone. No one is above or below the rules. Favoritism is the worst thing that comes between a sound set of rules and enforcers. That is why our system in America today is so corrupt and stricken with injustice. They say aristocracy do not exist anymore. I say bullshit to that.

SS Gestapo said:
I am trying to prove myself right now by arranging a sweet and lovely meeting with Humorme but he won't give his address out.

What is exactly is this going to prove?

You sho' are scaring me.:rolleyes:

BO$, I never understood you. When you are finally going to grow up and stop this endless charade?

Yeah, you're definately gay. Gay as Bullit.

notoriousQQ said:

I think it might have something to do with giving you some hot butt sex.

This is from a previous post.........

HumorMe said:

6'4" and 240, huh!

You have me by an inch and half on height but I have you by about 35 pounds on the weight and all of that is dick. So, if you feel lucky, PM me and I'll give you directions so I can ream your ass so bad you will sound like a foghorn when you fart!:)

I think he would enjoy it.:)

Warik said:

That's all very impressive except for that last comment. What we're really looking for is someone who will strictly adhere to and enforce the rules except when his friends are involved. Are you willing to make unreasonable exceptions when it comes to your friends, even in the most extreme circumstances?

If so, we may have a spot for you right here on the chat board!!!

-Warik

Classic!

:D

Well stated.

Top Bottom