Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi, I want to introduce myself...

notoriousQQ said:

I think it might have something to do with giving you some hot butt sex.

Well, that could be true. I understand that the steel beast always did like picking up the soap in the shower.:eek:

SS Gestapo said:
You should be the last person to talk about that because you are American, right? You have successfully terminated the ways of Native-American people and murdered hundred thousands of them. How about kidnapping African-americans and enslaving them in your country? I thought so.

At 6'4", 240 lbs isn't big. Use your brain once in a while. It can be an amazing thing.

Ok SwordSwallower Gestapo, now i really dont like you. You are a little faggot bitch who comes on here and introduces himself in an arrogant manner, and then seem perplexed at why people give you shit? Fuck you. And then you bring up enslaving Africans? Shows how much you know, you stupid little bitch. I am not even going to get into that subject, because i could go on all day, and i am sure your 3 brain cells would explode, sending what little grey matter you possess flying all over your boyfriends crotch.

p.s. No one gives a fuck about your stats either, so take your 240lbs of ass ramming homosexuality and strap-on dildoes and brag to someone who gives a rat's ass.

JohnyJuice said:

Ok SwordSwallower Gestapo, now i really dont like you. You are a little faggot bitch who comes on here and introduces himself in an arrogant manner, and then seem perplexed at why people give you shit? Fuck you. And then you bring up enslaving Africans? Shows how much you know, you stupid little bitch. I am not even going to get into that subject, because i could go on all day, and i am sure your 3 brain cells would explode, sending what little grey matter you possess flying all over your boyfriends crotch.

p.s. No one gives a fuck about your stats either, so take your 240lbs of ass ramming homosexuality and strap-on dildoes and brag to someone who gives a rat's ass.

WOW, and I thought people hatted me.

PoyeBoy said:

FINE THEN

ONE STATEMENT

Why is it everytime I speak Poepel do shit like this to me???

Just plain mean

jerkburglers

Just fucking with you. I do Nathan the same way.:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom