Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi, I want to introduce myself...

I'm a somewhat newcomer to this board but I'd like to greet myself to everybody here. My stats is 6'4" and 240 lbs. I expect to learn good things from some of you and also provide some inputs here if needed. One more thing. If you have any questions to ask about me, feel free to ask. One more thing. I do not take kindly to flames and insults so be prepared.

SS Gestapo said:
I'm a somewhat newcomer to this board but I'd like to greet myself to everybody here. My stats is 6'4" and 240 lbs. I expect to learn good things from some of you and also provide some inputs here if needed. One more thing. If you have any questions to ask about me, feel free to ask. One more thing. I do not take kindly to flames and insults so be prepared.

My stats "ARE" not is and you should have said two more things instead of one more thing twice.

I'm sorry, Manny78. I am not into that kind of stuff. You should be ashamed because guns kill people. It is people like you who is driving the human race to the brink of extinction. One more thing. HumorMe, please grow up. I don't need a kid who gets his jollies off by picking on little things such as grammar mistakes.

SS Gestapo said:
I'm sorry, Manny78. I am not into that kind of stuff. You should be ashamed because guns kill people. It is people like you who is driving the human race to the brink of extinction. One more thing. HumorMe, please grow up. I don't need a kid who gets his jollies off by picking on little things such as grammar mistakes.

guns dont kill, it's the person behind who does. BTW or you a SS or a Gestapo ?

SS Gestapo said:

I guess your introduction sounded a bit cocky ;therefore the welcome commitee was not in the mood for good reviews..

Anyway,welcome!

Top Bottom