Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Guys

Slim Kid

Hi Guys

I'm new to this site.
I've just joined a local gym and I was wondering if any of you pros could give me some tips on what to eat to help build muscle.

Train hard. Rest well (8 hours/night). It is typically advised that you try to consume about 1.5 grams of protein, per lean lb of body mass... This can be taken in the form of protein shakes, red meat, chicken, fish, and so on.

Thanks for your reply.

I know that in order to build muscle I would need to eat more calories than I burn off, eat 6 meals a day etc because of my body type and fast metabolism.

However I feel uncormfortable eating all this extra food - I would end up feeling bloated, sick and tired/sluggish etc.

Is there any way to overcome this?:confused:

remember its not ALL this extra food. Its the right amount of food at the right time. Its more of eating 6 good sized meals rather then 3 big meals. This is what I know...

But have if you have the right food in the right portion and you're uncormfortable eating it what can you do?:bawling:

You might try, eating a few meals a day, but keep the largest for your post-workout meal. I know in my case, I am starved after a hard workout, much more-so than I would be prior to the work out. Just a thought.

-I

Top Bottom