Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGHup (ingredients)

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Has anyone seen this supp? It has one of my favorite substances in it (L-dopa) and it looks legit. Google it for a good read. Or am i allowed to post the link? I had the whole article pasted here but i didn't want to look like a spammer so i deleted it.

Last edited:
Had a friend use it (1 bottle) and he really enjoyed it, Said he felt an increase in aggression and had amazing sleep as well as some increased performance in the gym, my bet is that if it was ran 8 weeks the results would be pretty good. If you stacked it with some NTBM DAA you should easily feel a lot more energy/aggression/libido naturally as well for a cheap yet effective Test-Booster.

Any other reviews / opinions on this product? Doing some good searches shows a general positive reviews of hgh up, but then again who knows if you can trust them? The ingredients seem interesting.

I stacked it with free test earlier this year. Tried to natty boost test pre TRT. Nothing. Granted I only used 1 bottle of each. Maybe an 8 week run would have been better. Blood work might also be of benefit.

I've used it before and I noticed better sleep but that was about it. I saw a post on where someone ran bloodwork on this product and it did virtually nothing for their HGH levels. You might be able to stack this with a test booster like HCGen or maybe even transaderm or forma for some better/interesting results.

It will temp boost GH levels but expect more of increase in testosterone and a drop in prolactin. The only problem with it, is that it contains EGCG's. While that extract of green tea acts a decarboxylase agent, it can have some negative effect on testosterone, I have read a study where it had to due with the estrogenic nature of the compound. So maybe taking an AI with HGHup would be sweet, or instead of HGHup you could give Endosurge a try.

Top Bottom