Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH...what i think i know

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
I was on a month then ran out....had a month off (while on other things), then started again....then my order got back ordered...so off another month again.

I know this is not the way to go with HGH. WHile I was on , i did see/feel a difference in terms of leanness/hardness. In particular, my diet was just OK and cardio was low but yet i was still elan and hard. a wonderful thing.

I do however realize in order to reap the true benefits of HGH you need to do 2 things.

1. take test along side it.
2. give it at least 6-9 months to see its full effect.

While I was on I was taking 3IU/day in the AM (abs-sub Q). I just got 2 months worth of and plan on getting more so I dont run out.

Now here is my question. I was told that you DO NOT cycle HGH. You are on....essentially forever.

Is this 100% true?

fyi im 39...dozen or so cycles over the past 10 years.....those 2 kits were my 1st experiences with HGH

I was on a month then ran out....had a month off (while on other things), then started again....then my order got back ordered...so off another month again.

I know this is not the way to go with HGH. WHile I was on , i did see/feel a difference in terms of leanness/hardness. In particular, my diet was just OK and cardio was low but yet i was still elan and hard. a wonderful thing.

I do however realize in order to reap the true benefits of HGH you need to do 2 things.

1. take test along side it.
2. give it at least 6-9 months to see its full effect.

While I was on I was taking 3IU/day in the AM (abs-sub Q). I just got 2 months worth of and plan on getting more so I dont run out.

Now here is my question. I was told that you DO NOT cycle HGH. You are on....essentially forever.

Is this 100% true?

fyi im 39...dozen or so cycles over the past 10 years.....those 2 kits were my 1st experiences with HGH

It does work VERY well with testosterone and you do need to give it some time to reap its benefits.

Is this 100% true?

No you are not on forever, supplementing your own gh does not shut down your natural production you can run as long as you want to increase your GH and then quit. Then start back after a year and then run a while again. It is NOT 4 EVER!

Top Bottom