Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HGH vs. Height

floridalife

New member
So here's an interesting one..

As we all know HGH can and will make you taller if you are young and growth plates are closed.

I knew a girl who trained pretty seriously in her early 30's and SWORE to me that she with out a doubt grew about 3/4 of an inch over the course of a year using hgh. Now I don't know how much she took, when etc

But at first I thought just absolute BS, but then I got to thinking a good portion of your height comes from your discs in your spine which are soft tissue/cartilidge..

Makinging it possible to slightly thicken these and gain height??

NO bs, no rude comments...

Curious if anyone mid 20's + has thought or truly seen some sleight height increase from hgh

And if so at what point or quantities would need to be taken to achieve this? Just curious, was a recent topic of conversation with some bros

k for real answers
 
once your growth plates are closed you can't grow. HGH will make you taller until your growth plates close. the only way she could've grown is if her growth plates weren't fully closed
 
chestmaster1 said:
once your growth plates are closed you can't grow. HGH will make you taller until your growth plates close. the only way she could've grown is if her growth plates weren't fully closed


you can do spine lengthening/stretching exercises and grow a bit. I am not sure how much but I heard an 1" is not out of reach.
 
Interesting. I am 6"2 and I use an inversion table regularly to stretch my back as I have lower back problems. I'll have to check my height after my upcoming hgh cycle!
 
NJjuice22 said:
you can do spine lengthening/stretching exercises and grow a bit. I am not sure how much but I heard an 1" is not out of reach.


>> that is interesting , how can I do those exercises ? any link that explain them ?


Victor
 
Yeah actually i was wondering if coupled with an inversion table (which i have for lower back pain as well btw it really helps) if coupled with that and a good run a hgh if you can get disc thickening i.e small height increases with hgh...

i don't see it to be unreasonable to believe so but wonder at what dose level you would need for that to happen
 
i have not experienced any height increase, but a good bro of mine, grew an inch over about a year and a half on 6 ius daily.
 
interesting there you go another case of it.. at
so looks like
case 1 31 = 3/4 over 1 year
case 2 age? = 1 inch over 1 year at 6iu/ed

how old was he that year?
 
well explain why it could not thicken your spinal discs, which are soft and not reliant on your bone plates being closed
 
she was probably a late bloomer, i was 6 foot at 20, luckily i didn't touch a thing cause at 23 i shot up to 6 3.
 
Ulter said:
I would not make you grow in height once your epiphysial plates are closed. But it can make other bones grow. I grew a shoe size.


This thread was sounding appealing (using gh for growth) until you mentioned that. My feet don't need to be any bigger at 5' 8".... I'd be all shoe.
 
Vascular Freak said:
This thread was sounding appealing (using gh for growth) until you mentioned that. My feet don't need to be any bigger at 5' 8".... I'd be all shoe.


You know what they say about big feet though....









Big socks! :p
 
When my back gets tight, I swear I feel like my torso gets longer after hanging on one of these for 10 minutes. The table is like a see-saw on a fulcrum point. Once my stretching is done, there is more weight on my head's end of the table, making it a bit harder to pivot back up. http://www.teeterhangups.com/products/index.html
top-9000.gif

F5000-Rylie-Blue-sm.jpg
 
As we all know HGH can and will make you taller if you are young and growth plates are closed.

Once the growth plates are closed, you will only stay the same height or shrink, not get taller, Disc? they shrink your spine is made up of 28 vertebrae they are not growing buddy.
 
where are you coming off with this

Makes no sense

THEY ARE NOT BONE

THEY are cartiledge and soft tissue

they can compress, get torn down and rebuild

Where are you coming from stating what you stated above?
 
I just read something that says when IGF-1 is secreated due to the HGH it can stimulate proliferation of cartilage cells which may result in bone growth...
So I guess in this case you catilage can grow but not necessarily add height
 
Top Bottom