Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Injection timing - Plunkey get in here

How much is this AAG place charging and what brand is it?

How much is this AAG place charging and what brand is it?

I get my scripts locally now, and they give me Genotropin Mini-Quicks (0.6 mg). It's the one where you get a self-contained per-use dose that mixes in the syringe itself.

They're crazy expensive at AAG and still expensive via local script -- I'd have to look up the price.

But if you travel heavily, mixing up vials is tough. I like having it freeze-dried in single dose

This -- I believe this is the latest advice.

Early-on, doctors advocated HGH right before bed. Suppossedly that aligned with your own natural HGH production.

But most of the thinking now (I believe breaks toward doing it first thing in the morning and laying off carbs (I was told an hour).

Here are a couple of other largely-accepted HGH beliefs:

1) Always use HGH with low blood sugar. HGH in the presence of high blood sugar can damage tissues.

2) The maximum dose you can effectively process is around 2.0-2.4 units. Shooting much more than 2.4 is best done by splitting the dose and separating the shots by several hours (or more).

3) The HGH molecule is very frail (27k+ daltons -- a huge and wobbly molecule). Don't shake vials. But also, be careful about even the smallest stray bubble when you inject. That bubble can act like a foaming agent and tear-up some of your dose. It doesn't keep well after reconstitution even in the refrigerator either (think days, not weeks).

It'll type more if I remember it. The best advice I ever got was from the Anti-Aging Group (a legal physician clinic) down in Florida.

This is all good advice, and honestly I had never done any research on HGH timing, other than what my MD told me. He said to do it at bedtime to mimic natural production, but that's of course from a different perspective than what we might be looking from here. Thanks for putting this up!

Charles

This is all good advice, and honestly I had never done any research on HGH timing, other than what my MD told me. He said to do it at bedtime to mimic natural production, but that's of course from a different perspective than what we might be looking from here. Thanks for putting this up!

Charles

yeah.. I think the bedtime app is from the assumption your pituitary gland is not producing the hormone naturally.

When I first started reading about this I spoke to a couple of the docs I work with. Neither one is into the bodybuilding lifestyle but they both cautioned long term GH use with the thought that because it causes growth, it could cause organ growth and other growth in cells ie: if you have cancer cells. I haven't done anything further recently in terms of research and looking at studies but that did stick with me.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom