Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Injection timing - Plunkey get in here

When I first started reading about this I spoke to a couple of the docs I work with. Neither one is into the bodybuilding lifestyle but they both cautioned long term GH use with the thought that because it causes growth, it could cause organ growth and other growth in cells ie: if you have cancer cells. I haven't done anything further recently in terms of research and looking at studies but that did stick with me.

Thoughts?

They do recommend discontinuing HGH use if any sort of cancer is detected. And even people with generally-benign early-stage cancers are not given HGH.

I believe the thoughts around organ growth result from acromegaly patients. These people naturally make far too much HGH and the effects are unmistakeable. They'll have spreading of their teeth where their skull grows and very noticeable thickening of their foreheads and jaw. But I believe these people are receiving doses much higher than someone on routine HGH therapy.

What I don't think you'll find in the literature is the effect of moderate HGH doses on people 35+. I'm sure there are a lot of people using it now (in the NFL, it's referred to as "medicine" and it's estimated that around 2/3 of them use it), but I don't know how many of them are being medically monitored for long-term follow-up.

Interesting thread. Is hGH really common nowadays? I'm surprised at the number and type of people familiar with it in this thread. I thought it was still a prohibitively expensive drug for guys who needed to push beyond what other anabolic compounds couldn't do... although it makes sense the life extensionalists would get into this stuff sooner or later.

:cow:

Interesting thread. Is hGH really common nowadays? I'm surprised at the number and type of people familiar with it in this thread. I thought it was still a prohibitively expensive drug for guys who needed to push beyond what other anabolic compounds couldn't do... although it makes sense the life extensionalists would get into this stuff sooner or later.

:cow:

It's hit the mainstream and is popular among the 35+ crowd for anti-aging. The real stuff is still expensive. But for me, it's just priced to market -- with great benefits come great price premiums.

In my opinion (no citationings), it probably wouldn't benefit someone who is 20 years old in anything less than superphysiological doses. But for a person 35+ who wants to play by the rules, get the blood work done and stay under a physician's care, it's a miracle drug. In professional sports, it's widely believed to extend careers by several years (as much as 10).

It's been my experience (N=1, keep that in mind) that the benefits come in waves. The first 2-3 months of use only results in an overall feeling of well-being. Around the six month mark, you notice better (stronger) skin and a distinct improvement in overall healing. Then around the two year mark, you really do see the anti-aging effect. It's not unusual to hit new personal records lifting as well as a surge in energy and enthusiasm.

I couldn't imagine going without it now. It helps both professionally and personally.

It's hit the mainstream and is popular among the 35+ crowd for anti-aging. The real stuff is still expensive. But for me, it's just priced to market -- with great benefits come great price premiums.

In my opinion (no citationings), it probably wouldn't benefit someone who is 20 years old in anything less than superphysiological doses. But for a person 35+ who wants to play by the rules, get the blood work done and stay under a physician's care, it's a miracle drug. In professional sports, it's widely believed to extend careers by several years (as much as 10).

It's been my experience (N=1, keep that in mind) that the benefits come in waves. The first 2-3 months of use only results in an overall feeling of well-being. Around the six month mark, you notice better (stronger) skin and a distinct improvement in overall healing. Then around the two year mark, you really do see the anti-aging effect. It's not unusual to hit new personal records lifting as well as a surge in energy and enthusiasm.

I couldn't imagine going without it now. It helps both professionally and personally.

just think if you incorporated it with a Crossfit(TM) regimen!

Wish I had plunkey cash so i could get lots of HGH

With advice from this board, a good source and a means to get regular bloodwork, I bet you could drive the cost of HGH therapy down considerably.

And if that doesn't work, just meditate using all-natural pot smoke and stick with a vegan diet. I'm sure that works great too.

Thanks for the info Plunkey. I have a doc's appt tomorrow for something unrelated but I'm gonna ask him just for fun...see what he says! lol

Samoth...it's definitely become mainstream. That and the peptides too. So many people seem relatively uneducated about it. ie: Thinking it's going to do wonders in the first month. I know a couple bikini competitors who are using it....under 30 retarded girls. lol

Top Bottom