Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Help ASAP

Jonlb21

Hey Guys,

I need some immediate help with HGH. I am a complete newbie when it comes to HGH and wanted some help from anyone that has experience. I'm going in for my 3rd shoulder surgery in early November. I wanted to try some hgh to speed up recovery and in hopes it will actually heal my shoulder. So I need to place in an order in the next day or two to get in time. I was going to go with some blue tops but people told me very boldly not to do that what so ever. Even though the pfizer pens are double the price I was advised to stick with those. Anyway, someone on the forum said, "HGH is a thing of the past. No one uses it anymore. Try sermorelin GHRP2 + GHRP6 . They come in pens, get the same results, and cost much less."

I have never heard of the stuff but wanted everyone's take on this before I place my order. I mean I am primarily looking for healing but fat loss is always a bonus.

There is very little good generics out there in hgh but its out there,..just need to find it.

pharma grade is very expensive .,most of the money you are paying for is forname and lisense, its overpriced.i got a good kefei guy, so im happy, i could never pay pharma price..reg blue tops are usually terrible,so be careful

also syn hgh> peptides.

get the pens. They are without a dobut the best, most potent option you listed. You can also use peptides with them, so i see no reason not to use both.

use make sure to use them 6hrs apart.

you can use both. spread the dosage apart to 3 times a day is the best way to do

like this peptides--> 5 minuter later 2iu hgh/3.15 hours later peptides again--> 5 minutes later 2 iu hgh/3.15 hours later peptides-->5 minutes later 2 iu hgh

Hey Guys,

I need some immediate help with HGH. I am a complete newbie when it comes to HGH and wanted some help from anyone that has experience. I'm going in for my 3rd shoulder surgery in early November. I wanted to try some hgh to speed up recovery and in hopes it will actually heal my shoulder. So I need to place in an order in the next day or two to get in time. I was going to go with some blue tops but people told me very boldly not to do that what so ever. Even though the pfizer pens are double the price I was advised to stick with those. Anyway, someone on the forum said, "HGH is a thing of the past. No one uses it anymore. Try sermorelin GHRP2 + GHRP6 . They come in pens, get the same results, and cost much less."

I have never heard of the stuff but wanted everyone's take on this before I place my order. I mean I am primarily looking for healing but fat loss is always a bonus.

I would advise you to do some in depth research on HGH and items like GHRP6
before you consider using them. Know EXACTLY what your taking at all times.

If you are just looking for the healing benefits, than 1-2iu daily is all you need. That makes the price of the Pfizer pens a little better doesn't it :)

very good advice... that is plenty for healing benefits...

I've decided to go with pens instead of generics. I will be running 1-2 IU's ED for healing benefits. My question is, does anyone know if there is a major difference in quality between Pfizer Gentropin and Novo Nordisk Norditropin?
The Novo Nordisk Nordittropin is literally have the price that's why I ask ?

If you go with ghrp-2. Or cjc1295 Dac. You will boost your gh Instead of suppressing it. Same end effect as either way you get more hgh. Also much less fake peptides out there. Hgh is often faked and is suppressive to your own gh

Top Bottom