Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh carpal tunel. Please help

acid151

Hi
Ive been using Pharma grade hgh since a month and a half now. I started with 4 iu and ended up with carpal tunel symptoms. I reduced the dose to 2 iu I was left with hand numbness alone, no pain. After a week I increased it to 2.5 iu and it started hurting in the morning and then it goes away and then just numbness all along. I can keep taking it and deal with it. It isn't unbearable. Neither does it interfere with my workout. So should I stop and restart or keep myself low dose and build upto 6 irrespective. Or should I stop completely. Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi
Ive been using Pharma grade hgh since a month and a half now. I started with 4 iu and ended up with carpal tunel symptoms. I reduced the dose to 2 iu I was left with hand numbness alone, no pain. After a week I increased it to 2.5 iu and it started hurting in the morning and then it goes away and then just numbness all along. I can keep taking it and deal with it. It isn't unbearable. Neither does it interfere with my workout. So should I stop and restart or keep myself low dose and build upto 6 irrespective. Or should I stop completely. Thanks a lot in advance.

Cut it down to 2iu for awhile and see how that goes.
If it doesnt help you can try a different HGH dosing
scheme. Instead of daily EOD or MON/WED/FRI etc...

Depends what your goals are. 2iu of pharma is the equivalent of 4iu generic. You will see results off 2iu if you take it long enough. I took 4iu pharma for 3 months and it stripped me of fat. I then just maintained it with 2iu.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Depends what your goals are. 2iu of pharma is the equivalent of 4iu generic. You will see results off 2iu if you take it long enough. I took 4iu pharma for 3 months and it stripped me of fat. I then just maintained it with 2iu.

My goal is to gain muscle. 4 iu knocked the shit out of me. I was bloated like crazy.

My goal is to gain muscle. 4 iu knocked the shit out of me. I was bloated like crazy.

If your goal is to add muscle then why the hell are you wasting time/money with GH?

sides like these are normal they should subside or atleast drop a great deal once your body adjusts to the new hgh levels.

If your goal is to add muscle then why the hell are you wasting time/money with GH?

I plan to take 8 iu. And I see better gains on my cycle already. I didnt take hgh for 3 years because I was too young or thought it's waste. I took hgh for a month by gains with gear are insane.

I plan to take 8 iu. And I see better gains on my cycle already. I didnt take hgh for 3 years because I was too young or thought it's waste. I took hgh for a month by gains with gear are insane.

if maximum a cycle.hgh should be ran a few months BEFORE a cycle and throught a cycle to maximize results.Starting hgh use with the beggining of the cycle is not the best way to do it.

if maximum a cycle.hgh should be ran a few months BEFORE a cycle and throught a cycle to maximize results.Starting hgh use with the beggining of the cycle is not the best way to do it.

I'm running my cycle exactly as long as hgh. Cycle ends at 6 months with a 4 week break in the middle. Hgh and boldenone for the first month till boldenone kicks in then tren and test.

Last edited:
GH needs a long term commitment to get the best from it. A year at least. A six month cycle with a four week break is madness. You should only be looking at two cycles a year say 12 weeks on 12 weeks off. That way you can cycle for years without any real damage. You also need to run a test base with EQ and take caber or 300mg B6 to keep levels of prolactin down.

Top Bottom