Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey Z? refresh my memory...

Who fucking cares

I never saw those old guys holding up this long but the heat can't keep up with em. Is that what this is really about? Old guys prevailing?

I never saw those old guys holding up this long but the heat can't keep up with em. Is that what this is really about? Old guys prevailing?

nah...i just like it when someone tries to break the "rules" (e.g., the yankees trying to by a championship every motherfucking year) and fails...wade, james and bosch get together and say "lets build our own dynasty"...haha, fuck you...better luck next season :wavey:

nah...i just like it when someone tries to break the "rules" (e.g., the yankees trying to by a championship every motherfucking year) and fails...wade, james and bosch get together and say "lets build our own dynasty"...haha, fuck you...better luck next season :wavey:

Are you mad because I said I worry about you making it home every day? Fuck bro I was kidding

Top Bottom