Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey, TXLONGHORN

Toni_Knight

what do u mean extreme fits of rage?? are we talking beating up helpless innocent people on the streets and going crazy for any little reason....plz if thats the case I may reconsider fina!!

Well, it all hinges on each individual. But, most think that it has something to do with how well it shuts down your natural test. Soooo, a low dose of long acting test like cyp or enanth (I am talking 100mg-250mg/week) is enough to keep these emotional rollercoasters at bay.

I have been on fina for ~4 weeks and have not had one time where I lost my temper. I highly recommend fina, it is the best stuff I have ever taken. Just take it with test, that is all.

Well, I am up about 11 pounds and am visibly leaner. I am on a fina/test/eq/winny stack. I am thinking of dropping the winny altogether because my back is pumped all the time. Not as bad as dbol, but still, it is fucking annoying that I can't walk for more than 30 seconds without getting a serious pump in my lower back. I just dropped the winny, and may add it back in, but for now, I am enjoying the less painful pump. It's still there, from the fina, but not as pronounced.

Oh yeah, these doses are nowhere near E2'ish in nature. Just basic dosages.

If you want a taste of what fina can do, click on this link:
http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=702093973&f=612093973&m=3850913852

Amazing, simply amazing. And remember, they don't call trenbolone 'Gear of the Gods' for nothing. :)

hey tx ull miss that pump when its gone my friend when he was on fina got these incredible pumps in his arms liek for example all he did was just change a poland spring water (the foutnain type) and he said afterwards itb feltr liek he just did 10 sets of 10 dumbell curls

Top Bottom