Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Lobo!!!

Temple

So, did ya get those babysitters for last weekend???? You seem much calmer.....inquiring minds want to know.;)

WL,
As a suggestion, start a habit of a formally planned 'date night' every other week or so. I suggest that when liLobo gets bigger and liLoboII, the sequel, is released; you do a special big and extravagant one every couple of months.

Perhaps rent a jacuzzi suite at the local Inn on Fri nite. Get a baby sitter and do the early date thing, make use of the room, and get home by 10:30 or so and take sitter home. Next morning go back to the Inn with liLobos and Mama, eat a complimentary breakfast, swim, use jacuzzi and engage in 'other adult activities' whilst liLobos nap.

I know that after number five was born, it was about the only action I saw for a couple of years. But it is ALL GOOD! LOL.

The DH and I went 4 years without being away from our daughter. Don't know if I would recommend that approach to anyone but it did make our marriage very strong. If the Mrs. is breastfeeding she is "touched out" by the end of the day and although it doesn't make it any easier sex definitely got put on the back burner for awhile at our house. The most important thing is to learn to be intimate with children in the house which will mean good locks on the bedroom door at some point but for now when the little darlin' goes to bed you need to carve out some time for just the two of you to connect even if that doesn't involve a lot of action at this point. Gradually you will find your way.

You will find that way, too be intimate again, when the baby is around 2 1/2 and sleeping in their own bed :)

I have 3, and finally my almost 3 year old is sleeping in her own bed.....she goes to bed around 9:30, so , our "time" normally starts around ten at night.....no matter how tired, you gotta find a little time for nukie......it is soooooo hard, but always worth it in the end ;)

Top Bottom