Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey ladies.....

Gymgurl

Plat Hero
Platinum
I just wanted to let you guys know that I sell I premium skin care products that are formulated in Switzerland. They are botanically based, PH correct, hypoallergenic, never tested on animals and use no animal products or by-products.

Anywhoo....if you are ever interested in receiving a free sample let me know. Just send me your address along with your skin type. I just sent out Soklueles today!

Thanks Guys!

Woohoo samples!!!You rock gf

I would love to, but I have to be honest with you. Right now products like this are definitely a luxury item for me. God knows I should take so much better care of my skin, especially at my age, but right now I am thinkin', "How'm I gonna pay the rent?" LOL :)

Werd....I know the feeling. I have stayed home with my kids for the last 6 yrs. This year my hubbys job is crazy. I had to pick up some hours here and there at the gym and try to make money while continuing to stay home with the rug rats. So my friend introduced me to this company and I love it and it was so easy to sell something you love! And yes you should take better care of your skin! lol

Gymgurl, what kind of skincare is it? Is there a website that I can go to to check the products out?? I am always up for trying new products...

Thanks,
PinkPanther

Arbonne.com....Not because I sell it, I can say that it is the best stuff I have ever used and that is what sold me on it!

Ok, thanks! One question...I was just wondering what your opinion of their eyeshadows are? Do they crease throughout the day? I have been on the hunt for a non-creasing eyeshadow for like ever...

Top Bottom