Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hey george spell

  • Thread starter Thread starter musclemuscle
  • Start date Start date
SoKlueles said:
Oh george a plumper
a plumper is a female that is not in perfect shape....she isnt as tiny as some women....and that is why im the advocate.......someone has to speak up for them
:) and give them hope that they can be loved by someone no matter what size they are


Oh, now I understand. Thanks for the explanation. I agree with you - a big girl needs love too!
 
George Spellwin said:
Oh, now I understand. Thanks for the explanation. I agree with you - a big girl needs love too!
yes they do
being obese is a handicap but its a handicap that can be remidied if you put ur mind and heart into it:)
 
hamstershaver said:
george do you like to bang fattys too?


Hammy,

If you're completely satisfied with the quantity and quality of the girls you're having sex with, or if you don't like having sex with beautiful women, or if you believe there's something morally wrong with being a master of seduction, then you should stop reading right now!

However, if you're like me, and you think you might like to become a player and you want lots of sex with beautiful girls, then read on, I think you'll find this letter remarkable!

http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/players/
 
George Spellwin said:
Hammy,

If you're completely satisfied with the quantity and quality of the girls you're having sex with, or if you don't like having sex with beautiful women, or if you believe there's something morally wrong with being a master of seduction, then you should stop reading right now!

However, if you're like me, and you think you might like to become a player and you want lots of sex with beautiful girls, then read on, I think you'll find this letter remarkable!

http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/players/
quantity as in lbs???? id like to see klu gain about another 30lbs, then id be satisfied
 
some guys like fat chicks

i don't understand it

there are so many beautiful women out there

lots of hotties
 
OK i want to go plat

2 things......

I want to do the 3 month plan plus one free

Can I change my nick name? I hate this nick but I dont want to loose my posts and K

How much K do I get for a three monther?

Credit card is waiting ;)
 
George Spellwin said:
Hammy,

If you're completely satisfied with the quantity and quality of the girls you're having sex with, or if you don't like having sex with beautiful women, or if you believe there's something morally wrong with being a master of seduction, then you should stop reading right now!

However, if you're like me, and you think you might like to become a player and you want lots of sex with beautiful girls, then read on, I think you'll find this letter remarkable!

http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/players/
ROFL!!!!! klue gunna murder you!!!

the funniest part is GS is like diggers or AAP's alter so he knows damn well what hes doing :rofl:
 
George Spellwin said:
You get more Karma when you become a Platinum Member of the forums. You get 100 Karma hits for each month of a Platinum Membership that you invest in. Get a Month to Month membership and you get 100 Karma hits when you join and 100 more EVERY time your membership renews. Choose the three month membership which includes a fourth month free, and you'll get 400 karma hits when you join plus 400 more every time the membership renews. The six month membership includes three months free, 900 Karma hits plus a 200 karma hit bonus. The one year membership comes with 7 months free, 1900 karma hits plus a 500 karma hit bonus. And the Lifetime membership includes 20,000 karma hits.

Click here to become a Platinum Member today.

here is your answer to the threee monther question in georges words :)
 
newbiebynature said:
i wonder how much cheddar george makes....u dont have to answer it george...and please dont get mad for me wondering this


Actually, I'm glad you asked because I'm working on a new eBook that will help you make a fortune online!
 
jrc04444 said:
highest offer gets the membership.....
Ill give you all of my karma if you give it to hammy right now!! Its like 26000karma, thats the highest I can go
 
Who wants to be Plat until 11/25/05. I'm giving it away for some green. PM me offers and I'll let Jorge Spellingbee know who gets it.


By the way George, why does my lifetime Plat membership expire in 2015, I don't plan on expiring at that time?
 
Top Bottom