saint808 Manic Depressed User Platinum Feb 7, 2006 #1 I couldn't bear to read that ginormous thread but i think the important thing is that you are not bitter.
I couldn't bear to read that ginormous thread but i think the important thing is that you are not bitter.
pintoca New member Feb 7, 2006 #4 juicedmohawk said: Rotflmfaoomgwtfbbq Click to expand... tablets still suck
saint808 Manic Depressed User Platinum Feb 7, 2006 #6 Gymgurl said: Penis hater Click to expand... Me? I do tend to hate my own penis but that's another thread all together.
Gymgurl said: Penis hater Click to expand... Me? I do tend to hate my own penis but that's another thread all together.
Frisky ~QUEEN BITCH~ Platinum Feb 7, 2006 #8 saint808 said: I couldn't bear to read that ginormous thread but i think the important thing is that you are not bitter. Click to expand... lol I know huh
saint808 said: I couldn't bear to read that ginormous thread but i think the important thing is that you are not bitter. Click to expand... lol I know huh
A alien amp pharm Guest Feb 7, 2006 #10 Friskers is definitely not bitter, she has more of a sweet-n-sour taste to her.
saint808 Manic Depressed User Platinum Feb 7, 2006 #11 I think you need a good one night stand. I promise I won't call you the next day.
slat1 New member Feb 7, 2006 #12 alien amp pharm said: Friskers is definitely not bitter, she has more of a sweet-n-sour taste to her. Click to expand... Sounds like an Atlanta meet up hook up!
alien amp pharm said: Friskers is definitely not bitter, she has more of a sweet-n-sour taste to her. Click to expand... Sounds like an Atlanta meet up hook up!