Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Fellas Im Back Wanted To say Hi

hey I figure alot of you remember me..Well i made a few bad comments and choices or i should say very poor choice of words on this sight and did not follow the rules....I am very grateful for being given another chance on this sight as i have had nothing but good experiences here..But i want to just say hello to all im glad to be back and i will make sure that my previous problems will never happen again and for all of you that enjoy this sight the MODS are here to help you so listen to them and do not catch an attitude over something you dont feel is right because bottome line these rules are here to protect us and this sight and to keep it going strong

Meditating

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Close call wasn't it Friend?
Welcome back

RADAR

Meditating

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Close call wasn't it Friend?
Welcome back

RADAR

LoL ya deffinately was but its great to hear from you Radar glad to see alot of the old heads on here i remember are still well and kicking

Top Bottom