foreigngirl
New member
wanna kiss and make-up? Stop being an ass to me already
lets leave dunk out of this okforeigngirl said:wanna kiss and make-up? Stop being an ass to me already
Dunk Corleone said:she wishes that was her ass. sorry. im not buyin it.
Dunk Corleone said:she wishes that was her ass. sorry. im not buyin it.
foreigngirl said:I never asked you to beleive it or not. Just asking you to stop being an ass and make-up. I kinda like the fact that you were in relationship and never flirted here
Whatever you want. Its not like its gonna kill me if you keep on acting up
Dunk Corleone said:i was in a relationship and never flirted here? what!?!
uve been here like 5 minutes. what makes you say that?
foreigngirl said:I pay more attn than you think. I remember when I first started you were an ass to me and a lot of girls, not all. And then you posted that about your ex.
DaIsY_ said:Hi dunk.

awittyusername said:I would guess dunk is thinking very hard about this important decision before he posts his answer.
He is probably using the method Benjamin Franklin made famous of weighting all the minus's and plus's of this big decision.
Minus's
She is married
She is annoying
She seeks attention by posting her ass
Plus's
She posts pics of her juicy ass.
Dunk has alot of work cut out for him. (and alot of soul searching) But, I have faith in the young dunkster.
lololol Dunks a funny guyDunk Corleone said:DaIsy you need anything?
a pillow for your back?
a foot massage?
a lower back rub?
hungry?
DaIsY teach this chick how not to make dudes on here wanna put there fist thru their monitors please.![]()
always stirring shit upSoKlueles said:why are you happy?
dont make me beat ur ass this early in the morninghotzie said:always stirring shit up![]()
your stalker showed uphotzie said:always stirring shit up![]()
i knew it , you're goodforeigngirl said:your stalker showed up![]()
i can beat you with one hand tied behind my backhotzie said:i knew it , you're good
and klu bring it
just like your avi maybeSoKlueles said:i can beat you with one hand tied behind my back
yawn you wishhotzie said:just like your avi maybe
yea but you couldnt short stroke it like the avi isSoKlueles said:yawn you wish
lol oh im surehotzie said:yea but you couldnt short stroke it like the avi is
foreigngirl said:I pay more attn than you think. I remember when I first started you were an ass to me and a lot of girls, not all. And then you posted that about your ex.
I said lots, but not allnycgirl said:Define lots (he isn't an ass to me). In lieu of creating a thread demanding that he change, did you ever stop to ask yourself - Why me?
You probably don't care and that's cool.
you just couldn't let it die out, now could youLestat said:dunk is a good bro
never!foreigngirl said:you just couldn't let it die out, now could you
Lestat said:never!
where are you from that makes you so foreign?
Angel said:lestat bumped it cause he likes drama.....
near greece right?foreigngirl said:Macedonia
and you dont even know where it is
correct. Wow you amaze meLestat said:near greece right?
what brought you to detroit?foreigngirl said:correct. Wow you amaze me
Greece is our southern neighbor
foreigngirl said:correct. Wow you amaze me
Greece is our southern neighbor
Frisky said:LOL
do you actuall think we are all stupid? Even if we were stupid... dont' you think we could google that shit?
Phew.. Women![]()
lol.. no google needed, i'm not all that familiar with macedonia, but I know where it is... lots of smallish countries in that area.. although macedonia isn't THAT small.. just nothing close to the size of the US>Frisky said:LOL
do you actuall think we are all stupid? Even if we were stupid... dont' you think we could google that shit?
Phew.. Women![]()
yes they are. But we do have a lot of mixed look: dark skin, light skin, few readheads...Its all from all the mixture of peopleLestat said:lol.. no google needed, i'm not all that familiar with macedonia, but I know where it is... lots of smallish countries in that area.. although macedonia isn't THAT small.. just nothing close to the size of the US>
Are the people there white/anglo looking?
nycgirl said:Define lots (he isn't an ass to me). In lieu of creating a thread demanding that he change, did you ever stop to ask yourself - Why me?
You probably don't care and that's cool.

Lestat said:lol.. no google needed, i'm not all that familiar with macedonia, but I know where it is... lots of smallish countries in that area.. although macedonia isn't THAT small.. just nothing close to the size of the US>
Are the people there white/anglo looking?
Frisky said:Exactly.. that is what i was saying.
People make too many assumptions about what other people know. Why say.. and you dont even know where it is ??
Why not just say... "Do you know where that is?"
I knew where it was... you knew where it was... but it was an automatic assumption that we were stooopid...
end vent
its probably because where she lives in Detroit she encounters a lot of people who have no clue about the rest of the country, let along the rest of the world. I could see how she would be sick of having to explain to people where it is.Frisky said:Exactly.. that is what i was saying.
People make too many assumptions about what other people know. Why say.. and you dont even know where it is ??
Why not just say... "Do you know where that is?"
I knew where it was... you knew where it was... but it was an automatic assumption that we were stooopid...
end vent
Frisky said:Exactly.. that is what i was saying.
People make too many assumptions about what other people know. Why say.. and you dont even know where it is ??
Why not just say... "Do you know where that is?"
I knew where it was... you knew where it was... but it was an automatic assumption that we were stooopid...
end vent
we've got a code red on our hands.. when the Iron Anals start going at each other's throats, things get good around here!Dunk Corleone said:make that 2 carb up meals. this girls gonna snap.
Lestat said:its probably because where she lives in Detroit she encounters a lot of people who have no clue about the rest of the country, let along the rest of the world. I could see how she would be sick of having to explain to people where it is.
us on EF though, we're all geniuses... shit I should tell her the average stats just in case.
Forgeign girl... guys on EF are
ALL under 10% BF
ALL have penises over 8"
ALL make over 150K a year
ALL have IQs of 160 or hight
and can all cum 3 times per session or more
If you don't meet that criteria you get kicked out
Frisky said:hook a sista up![]()
Its true as far as I know... and we had to lower the penis requirement because only a select few made the 9" cutoff (IronCocks!).Frisky said:Still no excuse IMO to assume anything.![]()
I thought all penises were well over 9
and that last statement is true isn't it?
Dunk Corleone said:i did. look up a few posts
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5133355&postcount=51
i gotchu dawg
Lestat said:its probably because where she lives in Detroit she encounters a lot of people who have no clue about the rest of the country, let along the rest of the world. I could see how she would be sick of having to explain to people where it is.
Its ok, it wasn't me that got pissed, that was Frisky. I totally see where you are coming from.foreigngirl said:yes, thats the right reason, Lestat. People here ( not all of them) have NO idea what so ever where anything is. I had one person ask me: what is Mt Everest!!!!
So, I assumed (sorry that I did) that cause Macedonia is a small country that hardly anyone would know about it (just like the people in Detroit). The ones that has been in Europe knew what I'm talking about. But the rest were asking me stuped Q's: is it always hot there? Do you have washers? Do you have A/C?
I meen c'mon!!!
OK hookers get yoru scrawny asses out of my cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lestat said:Klu quick! give this woman one of your cupcakes!
post a pic of your stash, I bet you have boxes stacked on boxes in the pantry.SoKlueles said:OK hookers get yoru scrawny asses out of my cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no dammit im dietingLestat said:post a pic of your stash, I bet you have boxes stacked on boxes in the pantry.
Lestat said:Its ok, it wasn't me that got pissed, that was Frisky. I totally see where you are coming from.
I think you'll find I know a lot more then you'd expect. I think I even found the clitoris once.
post a pic of that thenSoKlueles said:no dammit im dieting
hammy has them under lock and key
Miss24k said:Hmm it's stupid not stuped.
SoKlueles said:OK hookers get yoru scrawny asses out of my cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever, I've seen people that spell way worse then me and they are BORN in the States, so...Miss24k said:Hmm it's stupid not stuped.
Miss24k said:Oh and where the hell are my cookies Soku!!!!!![]()
foreigngirl said:yes, thats the right reason, Lestat. People here ( not all of them) have NO idea what so ever where anything is. I had one person ask me: what is Mt Everest!!!!
So, I assumed (sorry that I did) that cause Macedonia is a small country that hardly anyone would know about it (just like the people in Detroit). The ones that has been in Europe knew what I'm talking about. But the rest were asking me stuped Q's: is it always hot there? Do you have washers? Do you have A/C?
I meen c'mon!!!
nycgirl said:What is wrong with people asking questions? Would you rather they assume they know what you are talking about? I know the location of many countries, but I still ask questions about the cultures and lifestyle. Hell, I'm a true city girl, I ask people from other regions of the U.S., what it is like to live there. No question is a stupid question when a person is trying to increase their knowledge of a subject.
I think the point of Frisky's post is: Don't Assume.
foreigngirl said:whatever, I've seen people that spell way worse then me and they are BORN in the States, so...
looks like another famous iron angel arguement!hotzie said:wtf did i miss
double dangAngel said:dang what happened to this thread??????
SoKlueles said:omg
shitttttt ok ill make some and send u girls some
you really want some miss?

omggggggg ok ok okFrisky said:omg
me to... totally forgot about the damn cow patties... we are waiting on you hooker
Miss24k said:lol
If you're trying to insult me you need to try again, and check that little flag in the bottom left hand corner.
It's kind of ironic that you're assuming people are stupid, yet you can't even spell the word correctly.
Dunk Corleone said:yeh shes a bitch. so what.
look heres the deal. im pretty sure i could convince you in private to send me pics of your tits. but since theres only like a handful of people on right now.
lets get the show on the fuckin road and get this thread hoppin.
yeah lovin it.Angel said:hey lestat enough drama for you?
i wanna see IA's fuckAngel said:weird seeing i.a's arguing.....
lol...not first time i have heard thishotzie said:i wanna see IA's fuck
wont be the last eitherAngel said:lol...not first time i have heard this
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














