Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hey Dunk

dunk will never make up with you
 
I would guess dunk is thinking very hard about this important decision before he posts his answer.

He is probably using the method Benjamin Franklin made famous of weighting all the minus's and plus's of this big decision.

Minus's
She is married
She is annoying
She seeks attention by posting her ass

Plus's
She posts pics of her juicy ass.

Dunk has alot of work cut out for him. (and alot of soul searching) But, I have faith in the young dunkster.
 
Dunk Corleone said:
she wishes that was her ass. sorry. im not buyin it.

I never asked you to beleive it or not. Just asking you to stop being an ass and make-up. I kinda like the fact that you were in relationship and never flirted here
Whatever you want. Its not like its gonna kill me if you keep on acting up
 
foreigngirl said:
I never asked you to beleive it or not. Just asking you to stop being an ass and make-up. I kinda like the fact that you were in relationship and never flirted here
Whatever you want. Its not like its gonna kill me if you keep on acting up

i was in a relationship and never flirted here? what!?!

uve been here like 5 minutes. what makes you say that?
 
Dunk Corleone said:
i was in a relationship and never flirted here? what!?!

uve been here like 5 minutes. what makes you say that?


I pay more attn than you think. I remember when I first started you were an ass to me and a lot of girls, not all. And then you posted that about your ex.
 
foreigngirl said:
I pay more attn than you think. I remember when I first started you were an ass to me and a lot of girls, not all. And then you posted that about your ex.

yeh shes a bitch. so what.

look heres the deal. im pretty sure i could convince you in private to send me pics of your tits. but since theres only like a handful of people on right now.

lets get the show on the fuckin road and get this thread hoppin.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DaIsY_ said:

DaIsy you need anything?

a pillow for your back?

a foot massage?

a lower back rub?

hungry?

DaIsY teach this chick how not to make dudes on here wanna put there fist thru their monitors please. :heart:
 
awittyusername said:
I would guess dunk is thinking very hard about this important decision before he posts his answer.

He is probably using the method Benjamin Franklin made famous of weighting all the minus's and plus's of this big decision.

Minus's
She is married
She is annoying
She seeks attention by posting her ass

Plus's
She posts pics of her juicy ass.

Dunk has alot of work cut out for him. (and alot of soul searching) But, I have faith in the young dunkster.

i was actually playin MVP Baseball 2005 for PS2.
 
Dunk Corleone said:
DaIsy you need anything?

a pillow for your back?

a foot massage?

a lower back rub?

hungry?

DaIsY teach this chick how not to make dudes on here wanna put there fist thru their monitors please. :heart:
lololol Dunks a funny guy
 
WTF see what happens when I go to bed early? I miss threads like this :(






























































...and I couldn't be happier :)
 
I love whoring in the morning

I'm about to eat some brefess and rub one out before going to work.
 
i have a class i have to go to at work this mornin and then turn around and be back to work all nite .....fuckin sux
 
foreigngirl said:
I pay more attn than you think. I remember when I first started you were an ass to me and a lot of girls, not all. And then you posted that about your ex.

Define lots (he isn't an ass to me). In lieu of creating a thread demanding that he change, did you ever stop to ask yourself - Why me?

You probably don't care and that's cool.
 
nycgirl said:
Define lots (he isn't an ass to me). In lieu of creating a thread demanding that he change, did you ever stop to ask yourself - Why me?

You probably don't care and that's cool.
I said lots, but not all
I have asked myself why
I do wanna know all the reasons why
I leave him alone and dont get in his way, so why?
 
foreigngirl said:
you just couldn't let it die out, now could you
never!

where are you from that makes you so foreign?
 
I'm not stupid.. near greece and yugoslavia.. slopkje or something is the capital
 
foreigngirl said:
correct. Wow you amaze me
Greece is our southern neighbor

LOL

do you actuall think we are all stupid? Even if we were stupid... dont' you think we could google that shit?

Phew.. Women :rolleyes:
 
Frisky said:
LOL

do you actuall think we are all stupid? Even if we were stupid... dont' you think we could google that shit?

Phew.. Women :rolleyes:


lol at women
now being serious: not stuped - but all the americans that I told where I'm from they have no idea: they knoq Yugoslavia, but not Macedonia



Lestat - I got married with US citizen (macedonian, but born here)
 
Frisky said:
LOL

do you actuall think we are all stupid? Even if we were stupid... dont' you think we could google that shit?

Phew.. Women :rolleyes:
lol.. no google needed, i'm not all that familiar with macedonia, but I know where it is... lots of smallish countries in that area.. although macedonia isn't THAT small.. just nothing close to the size of the US>

Are the people there white/anglo looking?
 
Lestat said:
lol.. no google needed, i'm not all that familiar with macedonia, but I know where it is... lots of smallish countries in that area.. although macedonia isn't THAT small.. just nothing close to the size of the US>

Are the people there white/anglo looking?
yes they are. But we do have a lot of mixed look: dark skin, light skin, few readheads...Its all from all the mixture of people
I think Macedonia is like the size of Michigan
 
nycgirl said:
Define lots (he isn't an ass to me). In lieu of creating a thread demanding that he change, did you ever stop to ask yourself - Why me?

You probably don't care and that's cool.

carb up meal on me

cuz im a fuggin romantic :rose:
 
Lestat said:
lol.. no google needed, i'm not all that familiar with macedonia, but I know where it is... lots of smallish countries in that area.. although macedonia isn't THAT small.. just nothing close to the size of the US>

Are the people there white/anglo looking?

Exactly.. that is what i was saying.

People make too many assumptions about what other people know. Why say.. and you dont even know where it is ??


Why not just say... "Do you know where that is?"

I knew where it was... you knew where it was... but it was an automatic assumption that we were stooopid...

end vent
 
Frisky said:
Exactly.. that is what i was saying.

People make too many assumptions about what other people know. Why say.. and you dont even know where it is ??


Why not just say... "Do you know where that is?"

I knew where it was... you knew where it was... but it was an automatic assumption that we were stooopid...

end vent

stuped is a very strong word
again:

not stuped - but all the americans that I told where I'm from they have no idea: they know Yugoslavia, but not Macedonia

I just got tired of asking: do you know where its at
 
Frisky said:
Exactly.. that is what i was saying.

People make too many assumptions about what other people know. Why say.. and you dont even know where it is ??


Why not just say... "Do you know where that is?"

I knew where it was... you knew where it was... but it was an automatic assumption that we were stooopid...

end vent
its probably because where she lives in Detroit she encounters a lot of people who have no clue about the rest of the country, let along the rest of the world. I could see how she would be sick of having to explain to people where it is.

us on EF though, we're all geniuses... shit I should tell her the average stats just in case.

Forgeign girl... guys on EF are
ALL under 10% BF
ALL have penises over 8"
ALL make over 150K a year
ALL have IQs of 160 or hight
and can all cum 3 times per session or more

If you don't meet that criteria you get kicked out
 
Frisky said:
Exactly.. that is what i was saying.

People make too many assumptions about what other people know. Why say.. and you dont even know where it is ??


Why not just say... "Do you know where that is?"

I knew where it was... you knew where it was... but it was an automatic assumption that we were stooopid...

end vent

make that 2 carb up meals. this girls gonna snap.
 
Dunk Corleone said:
carb up meal on me

cuz im a fuggin romantic :rose:


hook a sista up :qt:
 
Dunk Corleone said:
make that 2 carb up meals. this girls gonna snap.
we've got a code red on our hands.. when the Iron Anals start going at each other's throats, things get good around here!
 
Lestat said:
its probably because where she lives in Detroit she encounters a lot of people who have no clue about the rest of the country, let along the rest of the world. I could see how she would be sick of having to explain to people where it is.

us on EF though, we're all geniuses... shit I should tell her the average stats just in case.

Forgeign girl... guys on EF are
ALL under 10% BF
ALL have penises over 8"
ALL make over 150K a year
ALL have IQs of 160 or hight
and can all cum 3 times per session or more

If you don't meet that criteria you get kicked out

Still no excuse IMO to assume anything. ;)

I thought all penises were well over 9
and that last statement is true isn't it?
 
Frisky said:
Still no excuse IMO to assume anything. ;)

I thought all penises were well over 9
and that last statement is true isn't it?
Its true as far as I know... and we had to lower the penis requirement because only a select few made the 9" cutoff (IronCocks!).

I don't know why perkele is still around, dude is like 3-4 inches tops.
 
Lestat said:
its probably because where she lives in Detroit she encounters a lot of people who have no clue about the rest of the country, let along the rest of the world. I could see how she would be sick of having to explain to people where it is.


yes, thats the right reason, Lestat. People here ( not all of them) have NO idea what so ever where anything is. I had one person ask me: what is Mt Everest!!!!
So, I assumed (sorry that I did) that cause Macedonia is a small country that hardly anyone would know about it (just like the people in Detroit). The ones that has been in Europe knew what I'm talking about. But the rest were asking me stuped Q's: is it always hot there? Do you have washers? Do you have A/C?
I meen c'mon!!!
 
Klu quick! give this woman one of your cupcakes!
 
foreigngirl said:
yes, thats the right reason, Lestat. People here ( not all of them) have NO idea what so ever where anything is. I had one person ask me: what is Mt Everest!!!!
So, I assumed (sorry that I did) that cause Macedonia is a small country that hardly anyone would know about it (just like the people in Detroit). The ones that has been in Europe knew what I'm talking about. But the rest were asking me stuped Q's: is it always hot there? Do you have washers? Do you have A/C?
I meen c'mon!!!
Its ok, it wasn't me that got pissed, that was Frisky. I totally see where you are coming from.

I think you'll find I know a lot more then you'd expect. I think I even found the clitoris once.
 
SoKlueles said:
OK hookers get yoru scrawny asses out of my cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post a pic of your stash, I bet you have boxes stacked on boxes in the pantry.
 
Lestat said:
Its ok, it wasn't me that got pissed, that was Frisky. I totally see where you are coming from.

I think you'll find I know a lot more then you'd expect. I think I even found the clitoris once.

I know it was Frisky, I was just adding on to your post. You see where I'm coming from, but other people are stubborn and see only their way of looking at things.
Its good to know that actually there is people that know where my country is. The attitude that I was used to was: I dont care, its not gonna take me anywhere or make me smarter if I know that. But its still good to know general things


I'm done
 
Miss24k said:
Oh and where the hell are my cookies Soku!!!!! :evil:

omg

me to... totally forgot about the damn cow patties... we are waiting on you hooker
 
foreigngirl said:
yes, thats the right reason, Lestat. People here ( not all of them) have NO idea what so ever where anything is. I had one person ask me: what is Mt Everest!!!!
So, I assumed (sorry that I did) that cause Macedonia is a small country that hardly anyone would know about it (just like the people in Detroit). The ones that has been in Europe knew what I'm talking about. But the rest were asking me stuped Q's: is it always hot there? Do you have washers? Do you have A/C?
I meen c'mon!!!

What is wrong with people asking questions? Would you rather they assume they know what you are talking about? I know the location of many countries, but I still ask questions about the cultures and lifestyle. Hell, I'm a true city girl, I ask people from other regions of the U.S., what it is like to live there. No question is a stupid question when a person is trying to increase their knowledge of a subject.

I think the point of Frisky's post is: Don't Assume.
 
damn you women are testy today!! more sugar and sex all around
 
nycgirl said:
What is wrong with people asking questions? Would you rather they assume they know what you are talking about? I know the location of many countries, but I still ask questions about the cultures and lifestyle. Hell, I'm a true city girl, I ask people from other regions of the U.S., what it is like to live there. No question is a stupid question when a person is trying to increase their knowledge of a subject.

I think the point of Frisky's post is: Don't Assume.

yeah, those are not questions, those are assumptions too. Everything that they ask. If they knew where it is they wouldnt be asking that. Its offensive to me that they assume we dont have washers and stuff!!! Does anyone care how I feel? NO.
Q's about the culture and religion are fine.

And you girls have to stop over analizing stuff. I've seen it happen before with other people. Dont you have something else better to do then to get on someones throat?
 
foreigngirl said:
whatever, I've seen people that spell way worse then me and they are BORN in the States, so...


lol

If you're trying to insult me you need to try again, and check that little flag in the bottom left hand corner.

It's kind of ironic that you're assuming people are stupid, yet you can't even spell the word correctly.
 
SoKlueles said:
omg
shitttttt ok ill make some and send u girls some
you really want some miss?

YES I want them...... I am a cookie monster :chomp:


hmm you might need to send them to me in 2 weeks though. :rolleyes:

like Frisky said get on it hooker WE WANT OUR COOKIES!!!


:lmao:
 
Frisky said:
omg

me to... totally forgot about the damn cow patties... we are waiting on you hooker
omggggggg ok ok ok
miss24k u gotta pm me ur addy
anddddddd ill send em anyway and u can look at them longingly :p
 
Miss24k said:
lol

If you're trying to insult me you need to try again, and check that little flag in the bottom left hand corner.

It's kind of ironic that you're assuming people are stupid, yet you can't even spell the word correctly.

now, I was NOT trying to insult you.
Or anyone else for that matter
I didnt say or ment stupid. YOU guys assumed it and labeled yourselfes (not you personaly).
 
Dunk Corleone said:
yeh shes a bitch. so what.

look heres the deal. im pretty sure i could convince you in private to send me pics of your tits. but since theres only like a handful of people on right now.

lets get the show on the fuckin road and get this thread hoppin.


holy shit!!! LMAO

i cant give any more K out today or i would hit you hard...
 
Angel said:
hey lestat enough drama for you?
yeah lovin it.

I don't see why everyone is at each other's throats though.

Good Bros never do this.
 
Top Bottom