Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres my 2nd cycle and pct... Suggestions?

noodles1010

Currently putting together my 2nd and looking for some suggestions if any....
first my stats...

183 lbs
6'0
12% bf
2nd cycle (first cycle was test e & deca)
btw im about 5 mos from doing this cycle...

Complete cycle and pct as follows....

1-12
test e- 500mg wk
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

1-10
Masteron 100mg eod

1-8
Tren ace 100mg eod

1-4
n2guard full dose spread out

6-10
hcgenerate 5 caps ed

10-14
unleashed
post cycle

10-16
forma stanzol

12-16
Tren NDS 1/2 pack pre workout ed

16-20
Bridge 3 caps ed

Let me know your suggestions... thanks

Hey bro at your current size which is thin....I would say dump that mast and put in deca again for you. You can use the mass that the deca will provide for you.
Also I would run the forma during the whole cycle too.
The rest looks good, a well thought out cycle for you.
Good luck and it would be gr8 if you put up a log when you do this.
Oh and one more thing bro running Tren and possibly Deca you must have Dostinex on hand. Your dose will be .5mg 2x/week. Other wise your dick wont work.

Hey bro at your current size which is thin....I would say dump that mast and put in deca again for you. You can use the mass that the deca will provide for you.
Also I would run the forma during the whole cycle too.
The rest looks good, a well thought out cycle for you.
Good luck and it would be gr8 if you put up a log when you do this.
Oh and one more thing bro running Tren and possibly Deca you must have Dostinex on hand. Your dose will be .5mg 2x/week. Other wise your dick wont work.

Yea... me and deca had a disagreement last time around... it kinda makes me nervous taking tren anddd deca... thats gonna be a relly harsh recovery dont you think?
im still recovering from the deca last go around.. smashed my test levels into the ground and last i checked i was at 203 compared to a pre cycle 487 or something like that. my sex drive still is low and ive been off mos now... i have days where its there and others is gone... pre cycle if it had two tits a hole and a pulse i was on that...
as far as the dostinex... i know less than nothing about dostinex... its casber right? if u can tell me something about it because i know nothing about prolactin ect... starting to read on it now but makes no sense to me...
thanks for the response

Looks good though I wouldn't touch Tren and for a second cycle, I think it's way too soon. Plus, you're not that big where you'd get the fat cutting advantage.

Don't forma for PCT, use it on cycle. You may not need the aromasin. Mast doesn't aromatize.

Make sure you get the protein factory POST-CYCLE and make sure you have it before starting. It sells out quickly.

The Tren NDS looks okay, but I'd spend the money on more UNLEASHED>.

BRIDGE is good stuff. You should do well.

a few things that i see that need fixed...

you are running test for 12 weeks yet you are saying you are starting your pct week 10?? that makes no sense at all...

i love masteron and it will be great on this cycle but you need to run more... run 150 eod... 300 wk is not enough...

a few things that i see that need fixed...

you are running test for 12 weeks yet you are saying you are starting your pct week 10?? that makes no sense at all...

i love masteron and it will be great on this cycle but you need to run more... run 150 eod... 300 wk is not enough...

Good call. I missed that. I was switching weeks while I was adding shit in and taking it out ect.
Do you agree tren for second cycle is not good? I am hearing mixed responses on this. Some say do it it's wonderful ect. Others are telling me it's too much too soon. Really lost now... Lol

Yup , hold the tren for a few more cycles as it comes with lots of sides that come at you hard specially the agressivenes and i might lean u out even more as make u lose a few lbs ,at ur current stats i will bulk up to around 200 atleast

Yup , hold the tren for a few more cycles as it comes with lots of sides that come at you hard specially the agressivenes and i might lean u out even more as make u lose a few lbs ,at ur current stats i will bulk up to around 200 atleast

Yea that's what I wanna do (bulk up) but hard lean mass. I have a short fuse as is. So I knew I'd have to watch it with that. I have a reallllly hard time gaining weight. I have a really fast metabolism. Ate 4000 cals a day for three mos and only gained 3 pounds. True story. I stopped all cardio now and went from 175 at 10-11% to 183 and about 12-13% now. Doesn't feel like healthy weight tho. Lifting wise I'm still where I was before. Max bench 315 but now I hurt my shoulder. Fml can't win.

So ultimately if it's not tren then what... I wanna put on that hard mass that I'm looking for and I want it to stick this time. Last cycle I put on 20 and lost 12. I think anavar was the culperate.

Top Bottom