Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here is my pic as of today

You want critical? Fine.

You look damn good, buddy. Lean, good shape, symmetry.

Ok, now I am pissed at you. Damn you and your genetics. No more shall I help. ;) Seriously, you look pretty damn good.

Now go out. It's Friday night, go get some tail. :cool:

bro, you look exactly how i do right now. that being said, of course you look good, lol. im natural as of now, but starting my 1st cycle next tuesday. what are your stats? how long u been training?

Thanks for all the positive remarks. I have been working out for three years now and started my frist cycle 3 weeks ago. Still haven't seen more than a couple of pounds difference but I am patient. One thing though...be MORE critical of me, if yall dont tell me what I need to work more on then who will.

Jeep-

The wheels are not ready to be showed yet, they are what is keeping me at such a low weight. I blasted them this week and intend on continuing to blast them so maybe in a couple of weeks i will show themto yall.

YEah keep up the good work brother, You look like you have good genetics so keep it up. Don't get lazy and fat like I did. Now I have to start all over lol.

Hey Bobber...

Hey man, looking good. I'd like to know how old you are though. You don' t look that old.
What kinda cycle are you doing and whats your weight now??
Keep up the good work man

Looks like you have a very good base to improve on (whatever your goals may be) looks good......RADAR

I hope that this isn't the results of any cycle. What's your stats and how long have you been training? Your traps will get huge, I see the devepment now. Hit it hard bro, you'll have the size you want in w/ the proper tools.

Bobber, hit some of those ass to the floor squats and your legs should grow great. Good Luck!

M18

Nice bro

I'm going with Mustang on the squats. I am starting to love them. You look good. Nice defenition and low bf. Rock on man.:)

Top Bottom