Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are my pics, tell me what you think.

crash3837

In these pics I am 204 lbs, ht 5'9, body fat??? I would like to eventually do another bulking cycle and focus more on my traps, forearms, and calves the next time. After that if I'm half ass satisfied I'd like to somewhere down the road do a cutting cycle. What do you guys think?

View

I wonder if everyone pumps up before their pics..

You look cold in these.. So good work.. I bet you blow up when you get in the gym.

U look good bro. How many cycles have you done???
I would definitley concentrate on the traps and chest. Nice legs

It was my first cycle

Sust/Deca/Dbol

500/200/30
500/300/30
500/300/30
500/400/30
500/400
500/300
500/300
500/200

you look good.

and i'm not flaming, but.. how long ago were those pics taken? has your gyno receded at all? did you take any nolva/arimidex while on cycle?

NO GYNO

My nips have always been a little puffy since the 5th grade. Pics are about four weeks old, right at the end of my cycle

Doesnt look bad if it is/was gyno. Congrats on staying pretty balanced. I'm a big fan of sickley huge traps so I would say put a little more effort into that part of your workout. If you lower your BF even slightly, I bet those nips will take a hike.:)

Also my nips did start getting puffy in the 6th week, so I started taking 40mg of nol till it went down and then 20mg for a week after. But seriously my nips have always been a little puffy.

Top Bottom