Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here Are My Before Pics

arms and chest have size.. traps and lats need work.. can't really tell but i think legs probable need a little work too... but you look pretty good go for a bulking cycle then cut.. i don't think its wise to do a cutting cycle first but that;s just my opinion.

This is going to sound harsh.

but you dont need AS yet.

You have to figure out how to train and eat first.

By the looks of the pictures, you havent been training for 3 years. I would say 2 years AT THE MAX.
Get everything inline first.....and then hit the AS.

You are not at you genetic potential.

sorry but thats just how i feel

endpoint said:
This is going to sound harsh.

but you dont need AS yet.

You have to figure out how to train and eat first.

By the looks of the pictures, you havent been training for 3 years. I would say 2 years AT THE MAX.
Get everything inline first.....and then hit the AS.

You are not at you genetic potential.

sorry but thats just how i feel
i agree 100%, you took the words right out of my mouth. but he is going to use anyway..

bro, you look good for not using gear. i would say your bodyfat is alittle higher than everyone is saying.looks to me over 15% but under 18%. ask around in you gym to see if you can have your bf tested, hell you may be suprised, i know i was today. it makes a world of difference in your attitude..
good luck on the cycle buddy,
Mike001

thks for all your replies i appreciate it!!!!!
maybee i should wait a bit long before i hit AS but fuk it september deca/winny see how i react to that and if i dont like what i see i'm gonna hit eq/sust/d-ball
thks luke

Top Bottom