Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here Are My Before Pics

I can see 165, looking good

Did I see tequila in that picture? Man you have quite a liquor collection! You throwing a party anytime soon?

You look a fair bit like I do! So, you look good IMO. I need to work my abs as well - even at 7-8% they don't pop out at all. I'm at about 9%bf or so so that's where I'd probably put you as well, in case you care. Good luck on the cycle.

I wpuld say your bf% is 12. I just got mine taking and its at 7%. My abbs are very defined and I have just about every muscle seperation. I would seriously consider doing 500 mgs of omnas into that cycle. That would be very similar to what I did and I loved it. You do have a good base.
---PEACE---Mad Max

Hey, you know that alcohol and bodybuilding don't mix right :)
You look like you have a good base to start a cycle...go for it and good luck

I looked harder at your pic and it does look like you're at maybe closer to 11% or 12% bf - just thought I should say. Sorry about that, but you still look good bro!

You look ok, you definitely need to work on that back and traps. Just looking at you I can tell you have no problem getting your chest bigger. Your arms look like they'll be easy to get some mass on. Keep up the good work bro. And when you start your cycle. Change your routine and shock your body. I'm not sure what you're doing or what kinds of routines you've done, but do something different, to get your body out of that routine. Just my opinion bro. Keep up the good work. Remember kick your ass while your one the Good Juice.

Top Bottom