Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

herbs for sleep

  • Thread starter Thread starter ego boner
  • Start date Start date
E

ego boner

Guest
i smoke weed at night to relax and be able to sleep,,,i have been reading up on the effects it has on the body,, SUPPOSEDLY smoking weed can raise estrogen levels in the body,,, if this is true,,, will it interfere with the reception of my test? i would never sleep if i didnt have my weedies :) which would cause me to be a cranky dick, then it would piss off my fiance, and i would prolly stop gear, andd I CANT DEAL WITH IT!!!!! JK, but any info is appreciated...
Ego Boner
 
i was going to say the "herb" but u already got that... never heard about it raising est. levels.. is there a study on this, i would like to see the results.
 
you should give oxytocin (oxycalm) a try.... I had been taking all kinds of sleeping aids for years, rotating them so my body wouldn't build up a tolerance too quickly... over time, most of them stopped working... so I've stopped for a few weeks now.... replaced the sleep aids with oxytocin.... seems to be working fairly well and I don't have that sleeping-pill hangover anymore.... it kinda mellows you out....almost like your weedies :)
 
shortspanishguy said:
not really an herb, but you can try melatonin
um,, i am not quitting smoking, i was just wonderfing if it would have any effects on my reception and use of my sust :),, i would give up aas way before i would give up weed,,,, it helps my adhd and allows me to sleep, otherwise i get about 2-3 hrs sleep a night,,,, when im not cycling,,, even worse when on a cycle
 
There is anecdotal evidence (and animal studies) that support that THC is an anti-androgen that exerts its effect directly at the level of male sex organs. However, it has pretty much been proven that this is not through activation of estrogen receptors so the mechanism of action is presently unknown. I don't think it would be wise to "inhale" if you are wanting to maximize your gains.
 
valerian, passion flower, skullcap, catnip, kava kava
valerian being the stongest, passion flower always works better when added with another herb like skullcap.
 
ego boner said:
i smoke weed at night to relax and be able to sleep,,,i have been reading up on the effects it has on the body,, SUPPOSEDLY smoking weed can raise estrogen levels in the body,,, if this is true,,, will it interfere with the reception of my test? i would never sleep if i didnt have my weedies :) which would cause me to be a cranky dick, then it would piss off my fiance, and i would prolly stop gear, andd I CANT DEAL WITH IT!!!!! JK, but any info is appreciated...
Ego Boner

I love this stuff. :artist:

venomleanb.jpg
 
ego boner said:
i smoke weed at night to relax and be able to sleep,,,i have been reading up on the effects it has on the body,, SUPPOSEDLY smoking weed can raise estrogen levels in the body,,, if this is true,,, will it interfere with the reception of my test? i would never sleep if i didnt have my weedies :) which would cause me to be a cranky dick, then it would piss off my fiance, and i would prolly stop gear, andd I CANT DEAL WITH IT!!!!! JK, but any info is appreciated...
Ego Boner

why do you need weed to sleep? i remember when i used to smoke that crap, and when i would stop i would not be able to sleep if i used it for a extended peroid of time. boy i miss smoking now that you mention it.... lol

ksbst9mm
 
ksbst9mm said:
why do you need weed to sleep? i remember when i used to smoke that crap, and when i would stop i would not be able to sleep if i used it for a extended peroid of time. boy i miss smoking now that you mention it.... lol

ksbst9mm

I smoke weed to calm my ADHD down enough to sleep, otherwise i am an insomniac. If i dont smoke just a little <like one or two puffs>right before bedtime i lay there all night thinking about stuff, plotting and scheming and never sleeping. It calms me and i fall to sleep and get more than 3-4 good hours before I am up.

Ego Boner
 
ego boner said:
I smoke weed to calm my ADHD down enough to sleep, otherwise i am an insomniac. If i dont smoke just a little <like one or two puffs>right before bedtime i lay there all night thinking about stuff, plotting and scheming and never sleeping. It calms me and i fall to sleep and get more than 3-4 good hours before I am up.

Ego Boner

lol how can you afford to get high every night??? that shit has got to get expensive
 
ego boner said:
i smoke weed at night to relax and be able to sleep,,,i have been reading up on the effects it has on the body,, SUPPOSEDLY smoking weed can raise estrogen levels in the body,,, if this is true,,, will it interfere with the reception of my test? i would never sleep if i didnt have my weedies :) which would cause me to be a cranky dick, then it would piss off my fiance, and i would prolly stop gear, andd I CANT DEAL WITH IT!!!!! JK, but any info is appreciated...
Ego Boner

here is a list of herbs I posted before

try these: (they will relax you and help you sleep)
Kava Kava Root
Passionflower Herb
Valerian root
Raspberry leaf (tea)
Chamomile tea
Scullcap
Passionflower
 
BigCracker said:


bingo.

I smoke on a daily basis too, and I havent noticed it hindering my gains when on gear at all. If anything, the munchies help me devour the much-needed calories to stack on that extra poundage.

Weed is a must for me.... I think id kill everyone in a 5-square mile radius if I didnt use on a regular basis, lol. Im just a tad "high"-strung :p

:coffee:
 
thewanderer690 said:
lol how can you afford to get high every night??? that shit has got to get expensive

i only smoke a little each night, and it is about 300 an oz which lasts a month.... doesnt take much. but i make good money so i can afford it :)

Ego Boner
 
Mr.X said:
here is a list of herbs I posted before

try these: (they will relax you and help you sleep)
Kava Kava Root
Passionflower Herb
Valerian root
Raspberry leaf (tea)
Chamomile tea
Scullcap
Passionflower

In addition to those I have found that these help:

ZMA
Melatonin
Oxycalm (don't take too much)
Phenibut (I just got some of this and it should be illegal - totally amazing)
 
ego boner said:
i only smoke a little each night, and it is about 300 an oz which lasts a month.... doesnt take much. but i make good money so i can afford it :)

Ego Boner

dude if you smoke everynight i don't see how you wouldnt go thru like an oz a week. I dunno i guess maybe you only smoke like a few bowls or somethin. When i smoke i plan on getting blazed the fuck out but I don't smoke anymore b/c when i did i would just sit on my ass for like the whole day.
 
thewanderer690 said:
dude if you smoke everynight i don't see how you wouldnt go thru like an oz a week. I dunno i guess maybe you only smoke like a few bowls or somethin. When i smoke i plan on getting blazed the fuck out but I don't smoke anymore b/c when i did i would just sit on my ass for like the whole day.


the stuff i have is POTENT ,i only need a couple of puffs and I am on the moon, and it isnt to get stoned and be a stoner (i used to do that after college) it is so i can sleep,

Ego
 
i have tried kava, i got a headache and had gritty bm the next day.
 
Top Bottom