Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hemorrhoids

Squats are the best leg exercise in existence and by skipping them you are limiting your potential for growth. They arent susposed to be fun. They are very difficult but they work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'm doing just fine without them bro.. not saying they don't work but am doing just fine

NO PAIN NO GLORY!

lol got one from squats 2 weeks ago and ive gotten them in the past. this one was huge like the size of a pea and i actually felt it happen in the middle of my set. it shrank alot and now its almost gone. i dont see how medicated creams or anything would even help but idk? its just like a bubble of skin, didnt bleed or even get sore or anything.

lol got one from squats 2 weeks ago and ive gotten them in the past. this one was huge like the size of a pea and i actually felt it happen in the middle of my set. it shrank alot and now its almost gone. i dont see how medicated creams or anything would even help but idk? its just like a bubble of skin, didnt bleed or even get sore or anything.

Man I shit blood lately. Its healing tho

NO PAIN NO GLORY!

^^ it will heal up but it will keep happening to you.. just imagine when you strain you are breaking up little pieces of glass in your body, then trying to pass them. they will hurt to pass and they will rip up some of your skin causing you to bleed.

Top Bottom