Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with workout split

BigRugbyMan

I've been feeling really shitty lately because i can only devote 4 days a week to working out, due to school and trying to run 2 businessess... I get so mad that i wanna break things... I was up to 240lbs at 8% bf... Just months ago, now i am sitting at 230 at 10% bf... I have problems with lifting too... Just months ago i was hitting 335 on the bench 6 times... Now i cant push it and my shoulder hurts, so i have to workout with sets of 8 at 225lbs... Does that make me a pussy, being 230lbs and only being able to bench 225lbs 8-10 times? I mean i just cant push it past that and i feel like shit...

Anyways here's my split:
Monday: Chest/Tri
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Biceps
Thursday: off
Friday: off
Saturday: Shoulders
Sunday: Back

Let me know

If you can only get in 4 days I would do this:

Chest/ Bis
Legs
Back
Shoulders/ Tris

Yeah... That sounds good ultra... I think i'll try that..

What can i do about my shoulder/strength though? I hate going in there only lifting 225lbs when i know just months ago i was doing over 100lbs more than that

yea guys please help me with mine too. im gonna hit a huge cycle in a few weeks so i need a good split. my main concern is bench strength and bis. i wanna hit the bis and tris twice a week because of the difficulty i have in growing them. please help me out here a good power program to get bench up would also be appreciated. thanx;)

take some supps for your shoulder get those from gnc and deca/winny/test/gh(low dose is fine) can help too..with some supps that help the joints like MSM

Top Bottom