Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help With Shoulder Routine!!

Re: stubborn delts

goahead said:
split them three ways!

1. lats - rear delts

2. side delts - traps - lowerback - hamstrings

Same thing I do if I'm really trying to build mass (which leads to being sore the first time or two).

Work up the lats / back - then go in the next day and really press the shoulders.

Military Press
Front/Side/Rear Delts
Shrugs
Upward Rows

3 x 6/8

You said yourself that not getting sore doesn't mean you didn't have a good workout. The only thing getting sore accomplishes is hurting and aching. Why would you want to purposly do that if you can make shoulder progress without hurting? If you really want your shoulders to hurt, do some heavy DB Mil presses. When your arms are in the upright position, let go of the DBs so they fall on your shoulders. Repeat 'til sore.

MUSTANG_18 said:
I think my shoulders are one of the best body parts I have(it sure ain't my arms :( ) I never get real sore after workouts but they grow very well. My routine is

Side lateral raises 4 sets of 8-12 reps
Upright rows 4 sets of 8-12 resp
Seated dumbell press 4 sets of 6-12 reps
Dumbell or Barbell shrugs 3 sets of 12-15 reps.
Good Luck on geting those shoulders to grow.

M18

This has been my routine for the past year and I have seen much shoulder improvement. The Side lateral raises seem to be key.

Mustang,
For your shoulder workout, do you pyramid the sets? Also, why only one press? Am I overworking by doing three presses?

Ok I decided to up the weight actually I doubled it on all lifts!! I guess I was being a little biatch?? hehe

I also reversed my quad-sets doing shrugs first instead of last!

Man that did the trick!! :D

Top Bottom