Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with properly measuring injection

rob2534

just wanted to make sure i'm loading the syringe correctly on my first injection cycle. i am running test cyp @ 200mg/ml with a 3cc syringe. what line should it be on for a 250mg pinning? if i draw to the 1, that's only 200 correct?

funny -i was just thinking about this last night.

you're good to go
RADAR

well, i won't lie, i wasn't injecting enough. i feel like an idiot, luckily i have only injected twice so far. i thought it was a small amount i was using. just didn't look right. now, would it hurt to play catch-up if i pinned the difference tonight since monday and last nights shots were low? keep in mind this is cyp, not prop. i'm such a freakin newbie!

You will be fine adding a little extra to your next couple shots to catch up. Are you running anything else?

i'm only running test for 10 weeks then throwing in some of needto's tren tfo the last 4 weeks right up to my show. thanks!

got clomid, nolva, hcg for pct. so, i am dying here, any harm in catching up tonight instead of waiting on monday? i want to stay on schedule (mg wise) and don't want my first week wasted, lol.

Top Bottom