Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my nutrition

branden115

Hey
i am a 19 year old male, 6'3" 185 pounds who goes to college, i am not sure where to post this so im going to post it here. I go to the gym around 5 times a week, and play sport. I have a free meal plan so i can eat as much as i want. i need help with my nutrition.
Any help would work great for anymore details email me at [email protected]

We don't need to email you bro lol....

just post more for us... Are you a hard gainer? do you want to lose fat or gain muscle. Get in shape what? I mean tell me all you can about yourself

what sport do you play, and what are your goals?

does your college have a good meal plan?

(mine was hideous when i was a freshman last year. hamburgers and old pizza is all toledo had, along with nasty old lunchmeat and salad that tasted like shit. i had to buy seperate groceries.

what is your current training split like?

Here is osme more detailed information the meal plan is unlimited and has all sorts of foods. My daily food intake usualy consist of this (keep in mind i drink water with every meal) 9:00 6-10 egg whites with a little scrambled eggs 11:00 a boal of cereal( usualy rasin brand) 12:30-1:30 depending on classes i usualy have pasta, beens, cheesburger(no bread) and maby some more cereal, 3:30-4:30 eat a quick small rap with turky(the lunch meat) workout 5:30-6:30 eat more pasta with what the main meal is( varies from anything like hotdogs to turky or tacos), 8ish i have a protien shake(two scoops, 40g protien low carb), 10:00-11:00 i eat tuna out of the can befor i take a shower, and finaly have a protien shake before bed. Around 3 of those days i go swimmin from 8:00 to 8:45 or basketball from 9:00 to anytime. This is basicly what i do during mon-fri and do homework or just hang out in between.
I am in alright shape, i am looking to gain muscle then tone out to look good, and i just started this meal plan to see how it works.
Mon is chest and tries, bench, inclind/decline dunbellpress, nose breakers, and dips
tue is back and bies, pull ups, roes, deadlifs(not all the time even though i should) all diffierent types of curls.
wed shoulders, military press, dunbells, shrugs, some other things i dont know the name of
thur legs, leg press, squat, calf raises, and maby some leg curls,
then i take a 1-2 day break and start over. i do abs during these days, after my workout
I dont gain or lose weight easy.

Start lifting heavy compound weights 4 sets @ 10-12 reps (Bench, squats, deadlifts) Get chicken breasts, turkey breasts & protein powder into you. You need to be eating every 3 hours and they must be high protein meals.

Train hard for gods sake

Start lifting heavy compound weights 4 sets @ 10-12 reps (Bench, squats, deadlifts) Get chicken breasts, turkey breasts & protein powder into you. You need to be eating every 3 hours and they must be high protein meals.

Train hard for gods sake

:D:D:D:D:D Do not fear the iron!!!!!!!!

Welcome to ef good bro.

Top Bottom