Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with chest routine after chest liposuction

Gotten

Hi everyone, I'm hoping you can critique my chest workout and let me know what you think in general. I'm 33yrs old and after a lifetime of humiliating man boobs I finally got liposuction about a week ago. I'm 6'2" and weigh just under 180lbs, down from 230 since last July. I've always been rather slim, when I gain fat it doesn't distribute evenly around my whole body, it goes directly to my gut and my chest. So since last summer I've been obsessed with losing BF in preperation of the surgery. I eat very well I think, trying to keep my overall calorie intake low to help shed the pounds, and hit the cardio almost daily. I started working chest twice a week around Febuary, chest is the only weight training I do, shaping my chest is the only thing I care about...at this point in time. Here's what I've been doing on my Monday and Thursday chest routine

Incline bench press
Dips
Pec fly (machine)
Lower chest bench (hammer strength machine)

I try to swap the incline BP and Dips on each day, so on Thurs I like to hit the dips first in order to try and focus more on hardening the lower chest. I'm still in recovery from the lipo and the Doc said no to start training again for 3wks after the surgery. So far I'm happy with the results but I don't think ALL the fat is going to be gone from my chest. I plan on keeping with my low calorie diet and tons of cardio and am fully prepared to lose as much weight as needed to get all the fat out of my chest area. If I have to drop to 160lbs or lower then thats what I'll do. Any feedback is greatly appriciated

Id do dumbells instead of barbell bench if I were you. I would also cut out the peck deck and do flat/incline flys with dumbells

i only workout once a week for chest, but i do one week all flat bench. and the second week all incline

week 1:

bb flat bench ss flys
db flat bench
weighted dips
decline weighted pushup till failure ss non weighted pushup (every set i do a different grip) regular, wide, hands below shoulders with elbows going back

week2:

incline bb bench ss incline flys
incline db bench
weighted dips
plyo pushups

i add a couple pounds once a month to force my weight up until i can hardly do any more reps off the get go, then ill drop 20% of my weight and start over again. something i stole from the starting strength routine.

which i would also recommend you start doing. why are you not working out your entire body?

Top Bottom