Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with boated face!

carlsky

Banned
I am on 500mg of test enanthate and 75mg. of tren /day and my face looks like a moon. My whole body is ripped except for my face. I think it is from the salt because my face wasn't this bad when I was on test and d-bol! I eat a lot of salt and my question is do you think that the water retention can accumulate in my face first or what? I eat clean but just salty foods. I wrestle intensly at school almost everyday but it tends to bloat more than other days. Anyone else have this problem??? I am a good looking guy, my body looks excellent but it is hard getting a girl when you have a moon face ya know!? Also my face looks like it is taking a beating and it doesn't look healthy. I tan and it looks better but should I take b5 or something? It is probably the recuced collagen synthesis that makes me look unhealthy I think. What are your views? I really need some help guys because my confidence levels drop when I wake up and I look like a phuckin blowfish!

If you know you eat salty foods stop eating them. High sodium levels will definently contribute to your water retention.

season7445

I have nolva, can I use that??? My queston is does the water retention easily get stored in your face or what? Any info is GREATLY appreciated. I also have ephedrine and caffiene which can help as dieretics right??? Thank you for any help nuggas.

Top Bottom