Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help the NEWBIE!!!

My experience:

I started my very first cycle with 50mg Primo. After 4 weeks went up to 75mg for two weeks.
Wasn't paying attention, wasn't thinking, etc... Boom lost my voice. I immediately stopped Primo but to no avail. That was 4 weeks ago and my voice shows no sign of lightning up. Not only is it embarrassing but it is a dead give away of AS use. I can no longer sing. It's a real effort just to talk. I sound like a bull frog. I'm really sick about it. :(

I also acquired cystic acne and dark course chin hairs I have to constantly tweeze. The texture of my skin has degraded from fine/clear/unblemished to course/bumpy/cyst prone

So Muneca, be aware. If your voice starts to crack or even just feel funny STOP everything immediately. A sore throat isn't the only prerequisite. Mine never got sore, which is maybe why I dismissed the changes that were happening. I thought it was just my increased cardio workout and the result of gasping for breath in the cold AM air. And to be honest.... I just plain forgot!

Don't be a flake like I was. Pay close attention to your body. I know I've never paid attention to mine, never had to till now. Example: I'd get up in the morn wash my face with ivory, do my hair and I was out the door. Ne'er a glance in the mirror. (never had zits or wore makeup) So it's something that one has to learn. Stop and look in the mirror.
Remember the old STOP! LOOK! and LISTEN!

I know nothing of winny but if I was you I'd take the advise of these women here on the board who do, and backoff and go slow. Better safe than sorry.

I'm 47y/o and have hep B and C which might account for the degree and quick onset of my sides. (?)
Maybe I should start a new thread with this but I'll ask it here anyway, sense I'm here. Has anyone tried estrogen to reverse voice damage? Has anyone *ever* succeeded in reversing voice damage? If so, how?

I'm on my way to look into the larynx right now but I've found this so far http://www.ncvs.org/lifelong/faqs.html

"Other changes can occur due to changes in hormone levels:

Women can have a lowering of pitch from the loss of estrogen in their bodies during and after
menopause. This can be prevented or reversed with estrogen replacement therapy.
Men's voices tend to get higher as they age, as their levels of testosterone drop."

Sorry for going on here.....Take it EZ Muneca.

My experience:

I started my very first cycle with 50mg Primo. After 4 weeks went up to 75mg for two weeks.
Wasn't paying attention, wasn't thinking, etc... Boom lost my voice. I immediately stopped Primo but to no avail. That was 4 weeks ago and my voice shows no sign of lightning up. Not only is it embarrassing but it is a dead give away of AS use. I can no longer sing. It's a real effort just to talk. I sound like a bull frog. I'm really sick about it. :(

I also acquired cystic acne and dark course chin hairs I have to constantly tweeze. The texture of my skin has degraded from fine/clear/unblemished to course/bumpy/cyst prone

So Muneca, be aware. If your voice starts to crack or even just feel funny STOP everything immediately. A sore throat isn't the only prerequisite. Mine never got sore, which is maybe why I dismissed the changes that were happening. I thought it was just my increased cardio workout and the result of gasping for breath in the cold AM air. And to be honest.... I just plain forgot!

Don't be a flake like I was. Pay close attention to your body. I know I've never paid attention to mine, never had to till now. Example: I'd get up in the morn wash my face with ivory, do my hair and I was out the door. Ne'er a glance in the mirror. (never had zits or wore makeup) So it's something that one has to learn. Stop and look in the mirror.
Remember the old STOP! LOOK! and LISTEN!

I know nothing of winny but if I was you I'd take the advise of these women here on the board who do, and backoff and go slow. Better safe than sorry.

I'm 47y/o and have hep B and C which might account for the degree and quick onset of my sides. (?)
Maybe I should start a new thread with this but I'll ask it here anyway, sense I'm here. Has anyone tried estrogen to reverse voice damage? Has anyone *ever* succeeded in reversing voice damage? If so, how?

I'm on my way to look into the larynx right now but I've found this so far http://www.ncvs.org/lifelong/faqs.html

"Other changes can occur due to changes in hormone levels:

Women can have a lowering of pitch from the loss of estrogen in their bodies during and after
menopause. This can be prevented or reversed with estrogen replacement therapy.
Men's voices tend to get higher as they age, as their levels of testosterone drop."

Sorry for going on here.....Take it EZ Muneca. Take it from one who screwed up.

Dont be sorry....thank you for dropping a few lines.
Today I am starting my 5th week of winny and I feel great. But sure....I'll keep in mind what you say. Thanks for the info.

Muneca -- how's your cycle going? Very interested to hear about it. I guess the concensus is that people wouldn't recommend your cycle, but since you're set on it, how's it going? Are you going to be posting pics? How has your weight changed since you started? How are your workouts?

Any sices besides the horniness?

Zits?

Hairloss?

Voice Changing?

Clit enlargement?

Others?

Would just like to know.

Wyst

Top Bottom