Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Question

CrystalChick

Hi Everbody,

I am stopping Adipo after 3 months and I have some additional weight I want to loose.....
What can I use in it's place if anything?
I want to start Yohimbiburn can I start that in it's place to loose fat in spot areas as opposed to fat burners

Any suggestions would be a great help?

Thanks CC :D

Of course - DIET AND CARDIO are #1 - but I also use the different forms of ephedrine. Right now I am taking Stackers and I like them a lot!

Crystalchick,

Yohimburn contains yohimbine which is "technically" a "fat burner"- though the difference being that most "fat burners" are Beta agonists whereas Yohimibine is Alpha antagonist.

so it increases "fatburning" but by a different mechanism- partially by inhibiting the down regulation of Norepinephrine.

Though it can still be considered a "break" as it will allow upregulation of the BETA receptors which most other fat burners work on

macrophage69alpha said:
Crystalchick,

Yohimburn contains yohimbine which is "technically" a "fat burner"- though the difference being that most "fat burners" are Beta agonists whereas Yohimibine is Alpha antagonist.

so it increases "fatburning" but by a different mechanism- partially by inhibiting the down regulation of Norepinephrine.

Though it can still be considered a "break" as it will allow upregulation of the BETA receptors which most other fat burners work on

Can I use a lifeline? :confused: :confused: :confused:

JLO,

A way to think of it (though not entirely accurate) is to think of the fat burning system as a bath tubs(the water being the stimulus/fat burning power)- when you take beta agonists they turn the faucet up increasing the water- but this also makes the faucet harder to turn (down regulation) after a while the same amount of beta agonist will not turn the faucet up. And in addition in some of the "tubs", those with A2 receptors have a water level sensor react badly to the added water so they turn the faucet down, perhaps further down than its initial point.

The way that yohimbine works, partly, is it turns off the water level sensor that is in the tub- allowing the tub to fill- more water in the tub = more fatburning.

this is an oversimplification but it should??? help :)

God I love it when MS and Macro post and I have to pull out a bio-chem translation book....heeheeheee

CC -

Hey girl! You got some attention from part of our Guru section! Macro rules! (Leaves me wondering what he just said sometimes, but it makes me go back and try to understand it more -- I'm more a physical science chick than a bio science chick...)

Macro suggested yohimburn as a topical option.

After 3 months would probably be good to go off ECA (Adipo) for maybe 4-6 weeks. You can use other natural stuff like green tea extract and l-carnitine (see some of those liquid things they sell at the gym / GNC - "FatBurner" - has l-carnitine, etc. but no ephedrine or sugar). Need to give your receptors a break.

After a month or so, you could go back on Adipo or use a regular ma huang based thing like Ripped Fuel or Xenadrine.

Can someone please explain to me ---- Adipo "used" to have norephedrine in it but they took it off the market, same as they are saying for George's Phenyltropic PPA, but what does the formula have instead?? Is it just ma huang like all the others or what???

Top Bottom