Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help planning my first cycle after injury

Poypoy

Hello guys, im new here so Ill start with my stats

wight: 180 lbs
Height: 168cm
calories daily 3000
Recent injury: SLAP Lesion.
trained for 2 years.

Bulking training now for 6 consecutive months after 6 months of physical therapy.

First of all thanks every 1 for helping out.

A year ago i had my shoulder injury (slap), and it went smooth after the surgery with all the physical therapy i've done. But due to the fact that i couldn't lift much after the surgery for safety reasons; my muscles got weaker, in my upper body; and now a year after surgery with (6 months) i still feel that im not really back like i was before the injury and i mean like every 2 weeks i took off from training, my shoulder have a hard time getting back to normal again. I made all tests MRI X rays possible and it says its all gd.I also tried 3 types of physical therapy and still not feeling it.

In addition to that i think im prone to gyno so please advise me with suitable AI's along with recomended gear.

My questions are:

1-Im thinking of planing my first cycle,as i feel it will help build most of the muscles and strenth i lost after the surgery and pls remember im not looking to cycle a lot of roids on my first cycle. Just something safe for my injury, and ofc to bulk some more. What do you guys think.

2- Weather you think i should use roids in my case or not please reply with what possible beginer cycles with PCT do you guys recomend.

Many thanks in advance for all your inputs.

Give it another 6 months of training minimum before considering a cycle...

have you thought about running sarms first? you can build a nice amount of muscle and enhance your recovery process...

Thanks for your input dylangemelli; but tbh im not really sold to the idea of SARMS though i thought abt it. for me it GO BIG, or go home:) just kidding. but you seem you knw your way around gear what do you think would be gd, cuz i thought abot a oral d-bol cycle only, but after a while of research found out its not the best idea, to take orals alone without a base.

So what do you think would be a good plan for me; given six months of training before cycling, please consider my height and wight as im not a HUGE person.

Thank buddy for all help

You got input from dylan and EZ-E. Two of the most knowledgeable guys here. What more do you want.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

It's a forum where we help guys do this thing CORRECTLY

Thanks for your input dylangemelli; but tbh im not really sold to the idea of SARMS though i thought abt it. for me it GO BIG, or go home:) just kidding. but you seem you knw your way around gear what do you think would be gd, cuz i thought abot a oral d-bol cycle only, but after a while of research found out its not the best idea, to take orals alone without a base.

So what do you think would be a good plan for me; given six months of training before cycling, please consider my height and wight as im not a HUGE person.

Thank buddy for all help

I told you what I already know is your best option... Get started with Sarms... run it 8 weeks... run your mini pct... train hard and consistent... You will get yourself in much better condition this way for a cycle... Its a marathon, not a sprint... Your young, you will recover fast and SARMS will get you better prepared... You need to do things wisely and not spontaneously... THINK and UNDERSTAND what your doing... I don't recommend and advise things that I don't believe in or things that are not in your best interest... I give you the best advice to get the best results in the safest and most efficient way...

Here's the sarms triple stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 D-spark n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com
Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Support Stack

Top Bottom