Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on cutting down.

blackmamba

Hey guys im 18 years, 5'7 with and 170 lbs. I have been bulking for a few months now and want to start cutting down. What do you think will be the best for getting cuts yet maintaining my 15" arms? (dont want them too big for a guy my size Lol).
Up until now i was doing 3 sets of 6 reps and 1 set of 4 reps. Do you think 5 sets of 10 reps is good? or maybe 4 sets of 12? and also how heavy should I lift? about 75% of my max or what? thanks a lot guys.

What does your current diet look like? Give us a daily meal by meal breakdown. Also a more detailed look at your current training program. Exercises, sets, and reps.

Cleaning up your diet and training hard and heavy will probably be your best bet. With you current stats I doubt you carry a lot of LBM so doing anything drastic(starvation, too much cardio) will probably hurt more than help. You can continue to add LBM while getting more conditioned if your diet and training are set. You can't flex bone.

Regular Monday Chest workout
Meal 1: 3 egg omelet with veggies or oatmeal with milk
Meal 2: Chicken stirfy ( with milk or water)
Meal 3: chicken sandwich and protein drink
Meal 4: Whatever it is for dinner ( with milk or water)
Meal 5: Size on (with water), protein drink ( with milk) and peanut butter sandwich ( with water)

And at the gym i would start with 5 min warm up
Exercise 1: Bench 3 sets of 6 ( 185 lbs) 1 set of 4 (200 lbs)
Exercise 2: Incline dumb bells: 3 sets of 6 ( 75 lbs) 1 set of 4 ( 85 lbs)
Exercise 3: Decline dumb bells: 3 sets of 6 " "
Exercise 4: Fly curls: 3 sets of 6 ( 25 lbs) 1 set of 4 ( 35 lbs)
Exercise 5: Either cables or doing push ups
10 min run on treadmill.

That was for bulking. now I wanna get leaner and cut but I don't want to lose my strength and not be able to lift that much for next Sept. When I start to bulk again for a few months. ( thats my goal atleast).

Top Bottom