Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with Winny!!!

Pinky Girl

***Sorry for my english, I'm a french girl***

I'm a debutante with all this stuff. I am 5'5", 105 pounds. I wanted to tone and lose a little weight. I just started 1 1/2 week ago a cycle of winny (0.8mg per day for 30 days). Well, that's what was recommended by a guy that got some info for me on the board. I just wanted to know what kind of exercises I should do and if the "dose" (mg) is right. I also wanted to know what kind of diet should I have (to get a better result with the winny and to lose weight). Should I do both at the same time (tone and lose weight) or should I concentrate on one and then the other.

Thanks! :mix:

Pinky -

I would say start by getting a bodyfat test done at your local gym. 5' 5" at 105 lbs sounds awfully tiny. I would expect a healthy weight around 120 or so. (This is a complete generalization because I don't know your build). If you have your body fat done, you will have a better idea of if you want to lose WEIGHT or BODY FAT. If you begin to start weight training, you will definitely build muscle, and muscle weighing more than fat, you might see that you are actually gaining weight, while your body fat drops.

Since you have already started a cycle, what are your goals with it? Do you already have a solid training & diet regimen? If you do not, you might not see any results from this cycle.

Any other suggestions from the mods/vets/board members? I would strongly recommend reviewing the post for new members. Also use the SEARCH function on winstrol for more info.

humm might be 8 mg EOD cause 0.8 mg would be ineffective... :)

I go to the gym 4 times a week and do cardio for 20-30 minutes every time I go there (I have a trouble doing long periodes of exercises du to low blod pressure and shorteness of breath).

I forgot to say that I eat healthy food (I try to cut everything with hi level of fat) and I don't consume alcohol. Have I forgot to mentioned something else to help you to help me???

Thanks again!

Like Lobo said the use of AS is not for weight loss.....With the proper diet and training it will perserve your muscle while you are dieting. There is no magic pill or over night solution...it takes time and you must be consistent with each part. You need to try to do more cardio if possible, at least 45 minutes....in the morning on an empty stomach. Also have you tried any fatburners? And what is your diet like now? Diet is soooo important...it will make you or break you. Are you training heavy? You need to make sure you plan out your cycles and have a good game plan in mind. You also need to have a good program going before you even begin. Otherwise it is a waste of time and MONEY!!! Post a sample of what you eat in a day...
then we can better help you:)

I don't really have a diet planned, but I take care of what I eat (like I said, no fat) and I don't eat huge portions. I eat a lot of fish too.

breakfast:
2 toast (whole grain bread)
orange juice
kiwi or peach

dinner:
salad with low fat dressing (tomatoes, mushrooms, etc...)
cottage cheese
orange or any other fruit

snack:
fruit or vegetables (carrots, celery, cucumbers, etc...)

supper:
salad or rice with a brochette of chicken or with fish.

I don't eat after 6:30PM.

That's what I eat in a typical day. I don't measure (ml, g, kg) what I eat, I only eat regular restaurant portions (or less).

PS: I know that winny isn't helping to lose body fat, I only use it to get a more muscular shape and to tone my body. I don't use any fat burner (hydroxicut), I already try one and it only gave me some poor results for the price I paid. So that's why I wanted to know what I should eat to be able to get the best results with winny and also to lose body fat if it is possible to do it at the same time.

A couple things - if you are using AS, you want to have enough protein to run on because you want to be able to lift hard while on AS. I'd definitely add more protein. Maybe another chicken breast & some protein mix. Also add in some flax seed oil for a good fat source and cut back on the fruits and sugary vegetables. More dark green vegetables like broccoli & spinach.

If you want to make a significant different in increasing body fat loss, especially in those stubborn areas (hips, thighs, butt) I've gotten the best results from morning cardio on an empty stomach and also keeping my diet completely clean. (e.g. little or no cheat). Those areas were a challenge for me to get rid of even while prepping for a body building show.

Probably one of the experts here can give you a more specific diet plan....

Top Bottom