Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with eggs? (i hate them)

I LOOOOOVE scrambled egg-whites with a yolk thrown in....

I cook up some onions/fresh mushrooms/diced fresh bell peppers in a skillet....teeny drop of olive oil. Once those are a little cooked I throw in the egg whites and cook them until they are fluffy and NOT runny. I add pepper while they are cooking, and then when they are done I pile them in a bowl and drown them in really hot salsa! That is probably my favorite thing to eat - I could eat those three times a day! High content/good protein - low carb/low calorie....YUM!

I LOOOOOVE scrambled egg-whites with a yolk thrown in....

I cook up some onions/fresh mushrooms/diced fresh bell peppers in a skillet....teeny drop of olive oil. Once those are a little cooked I throw in the egg whites and cook them until they are fluffy and NOT runny. I add pepper while they are cooking, and then when they are done I pile them in a bowl and drown them in really hot salsa! That is probably my favorite thing to eat - I could eat those three times a day! High content/good protein - low carb/low calorie....YUM!

ive done the peppers, mushrooms, and onions and ive done the hot salsa but never together. that sounds great thanks.

i didnt really like the taste. i added some salsa and rice and then it was ok.

Eggs ham/chicken/bacon, fried onions, mushrooms, cheese, salsa- in a burrito= good shit
or egg and milk shots- 1 raw egg + 1 oz of milk- shoot it!!! I do four of these if I'm not in the mood to eat- I get tired of eating so much sometimes.

Top Bottom