Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me understant 150lbs and under

needsize said:
to be a competitive bodybuilder, yes. Months at a time with absolutely no cheat meals, feeling like you are starving yourself to death one day at a time, while slowly even that amount of food is taken away. Dieting down to a bodyfat percentage that is several percent lower than olympic athletes ever get to. Taking way more drugs, eating tons more food, and putting your body at risks that no other athlete would ever have to consider doing. Pushing your body to the point where its so lean, that the energy to even get off the couch can be too much some times, then adding diuretics to drop even more weight.....
Thats just a part of what a competitive bodybuilder goes through...do I think it all makes sense, no I dont, but the reality of it is that if you have never actually taken your body to those levels, you truely can have no idea of what it takes, and what it does to you. And I dont have that much experience with the competitive side of it. A friend on mine just did 3 shows in 5 weeks, cleaning up everyone including the canada's, but that meant she had to diet down to show condition for 5 months(while working full time as a cop), then maintain that inhuman condition for a full 5 weeks to hit all three shows at her peak

I only have one friend who was a professional BB. He said he trained 2 1/2 hours ED, six days a weeks. Anything more than that was overtraining. That's a total committment of 15 hours/week.

My best friend from grad school has a daughter who is a US Olympics hopeful. She trains six hours everyday with her coach, then spends another hour stretching every night, then another hour doing what she calls "mental training," or rehearsing her moves in her head. Six days a week, usually seven. That's at least 48 hours.

She and her mother left her siblings and father and moved halfway across the country in order to work with the best coaches, so she only sees most of her family on special occassions. During the off season, she's on the road two weekends a month. During the on season, she's on the road half the time at competitions, so she always has to be show ready.

Her success depends entirely upon the work she puts into it and the skills she develops. She can't lean on drugs to give her an advantage over her competitors.

She's been training for nine years.

She's 13 years old.

kbrkbr said:
I only have one friend who was a professional BB. He said he trained 2 1/2 hours ED, six days a weeks. Anything more than that was overtraining. That's a total committment of 15 hours/week.

My best friend from grad school has a daughter who is a US Olympics hopeful. She trains six hours everyday with her coach, then spends another hour stretching every night, then another hour doing what she calls "mental training," or rehearsing her moves in her head. Six days a week, usually seven. That's at least 48 hours.

She and her mother left her siblings and father and moved halfway across the country in order to work with the best coaches, so she only sees most of her family on special occassions. During the off season, she's on the road two weekends a month. During the on season, she's on the road half the time at competitions, so she always has to be show ready.

Her success depends entirely upon the work she puts into it and the skills she develops. She can't lean on drugs to give her an advantage over her competitors.

She's 13 years old.

the point I was trying to get across is that its not the training, its the fact that its 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without a break. I am far from a pro, and I know they go through way worse than I do. But I havent had any sort of cheat in months, so I have been constantly hungry, going to bed with my stomach basically cramping from it every night for months now, and I have two months left, then have to maintain it for another 2 weeks for the second show. Do you know what it feels like to not be full once in many months?

I know several olympic level athletes, one that I went to high school with. The training is brutal, but they get breaks, often get to eat what they want, and its not a 24 hour a day thing. true competitive bodybuilding is a complete lifestyle, from end to end, one that you have to be nuts to want to live

Like I said before....
if you have never competed or even tried to diet to compete youll never know
the pains of the pro's

24 hrs a day is EXACTLY CORRECT....

i agree with all of you on competing, i can't fathom doing what you guys do. but i ate 5000 cals for 6 years and it got me from a beanpole who weighed 120 as a college frosh to 145 max. with a 28 inch waist and tiny frame and legs weighing 180-190 would be huge for me. i walk around 5-7% bf year round no matter what i eat. i have no intention of competing or being above 200 lbs. i respect the hell out of you guys that do. i love working out, i don't drink or do drugs and gear has given me a physique at 170 hopefully 185 by the end of the year, that i could never have gotten natty. you might be skinny but if you put on 50-60 lbs natty youre not like me period. silver youre my dog and i no what you go through for bbing, its incredible, needsize you are a specimen. but that is not how i am built. so please respect the fact that i take gear responsibly just like you guys and eat and train hard.

bruce410 said:
i agree with all of you on competing, i can't fathom doing what you guys do. but i ate 5000 cals for 6 years and it got me from a beanpole who weighed 120 as a college frosh to 145 max. with a 28 inch waist and tiny frame and legs weighing 180-190 would be huge for me. i walk around 5-7% bf year round no matter what i eat. i have no intention of competing or being above 200 lbs. i respect the hell out of you guys that do. i love working out, i don't drink or do drugs and gear has given me a physique at 170 hopefully 185 by the end of the year, that i could never have gotten natty. you might be skinny but if you put on 50-60 lbs natty youre not like me period. silver youre my dog and i no what you go through for bbing, its incredible, needsize you are a specimen. but that is not how i am built. so please respect the fact that i take gear responsibly just like you guys and eat and train hard.

for the most part I respect anyone who trains hard, and takes the time to research training, nutrition, and especially steroids before starting them. I was tiny too when I started training, around 120lbs, and every lb I have gained I had to fight tooth and nail for, but I am persistent, have have stuck with this for around 15 years now

i didn't read all the post but who cares how big or small someone is before they start it's their choice and nobody elses fucking business just help them if they have questions so at least they don't inject the shit into their nutsack or whatever or don't fucking reply to them.

The Terminator said:
Did someone say 14 year old girls?? :D :D

(I'm kidding :D)

I just had my Thurs. sust stick a few min. ago and the thought of that is making me so horny....

wk 1-12: 500mg karachi sustanon (250mg Sun. and Thurs.)
wk 1-4: 30mg BD dianabol (tabs)
wk 11-14: 50mg BD winstrol (tabs)
wk 15-18: IP Clomid therapy
(I am also running my IP nolvadex now)

currently in week 10

needsize said:
something that takes an entire lifestyle to accomplish, and more dedication than any other sport in the planet, just isnt a sport to you....but tennis is...okay
You it the nail on the head big man! Don't come on a bb'ing board and bash some of the most respected members (competitive bb'ers) and then talk about tennis. We didn't realize you wanted to look like an Abercrombie model. Go buy a clue.

kbrkbr said:

She's 13 years old.
That's 15 hours a week in the gym, the gym is by far the easiest part of being a competitive bb'er. Anyone who competes will tell you that. BB'ing 24/7, there are no breaks. There is no practice and then go home and relax. It's the most mental sport on the planet. Unless you have competed shut your damn mouth about it. You have no clue!

Top Bottom