Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Help me.Someone? Anyone?

medicj

Banned
Ok.WHO put GOOD BRO under my name?I don't know how to move it or change it.I'm not a BRO.I'm female.I promise.5'2'', 115lbs, 26inch waist, C cup ..... I would be one funny looking man.I think just because people read that I am a medic or firefighter ... they think I am a man.I'm not.I PROMISE.I could kick a man's butt, but I am all woman.But thanx for saying good bro instead of bad bro.But seriously ... how can I change that under my name? I'm new enough to not have this all figured out,yet.I love the forum .... I'm just not great with computer stuff.We don't have computers on Ambulances or Fire trucks.We have some cool stuff but not computers.Help.Please?
 
It's a generic title supplied by the board. PM a mod or admin to see if they'll change it for you. Otherwise plats can change theirs at will.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
It's a generic title supplied by the board. PM a mod or admin to see if they'll change it for you. Otherwise plats can change theirs at will.

Cheers,
Scotsman
Thanx for your help.
 
lol..i remember when i was a non plat i didnt understand either cause i saw that all you plats had your own labels.....
 
Angel said:
lol..i remember when i was a non plat i didnt understand either cause i saw that all you plats had your own labels.....

uh oh. look out..veteran comin thru.

u fuckin newbs kill me.
 
Raina said:
Sorry cookie. You can only change it if you're plat. I was a good bro back in the day.
Thanx.I thought about going plat ... it seems to have a lot of advantages.I have been on the forum for info for about 6 months or more.I just don't post much.
 
medicj said:
I KNEW someone would say it.


Sorry I just had to do it.

Don't worry I've been a good bro, pro bodybuilder, cyborg, and a couple of other things. As your post count increases your title will change. Personally I like mine now.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Dunk Corleone said:
uh oh. look out..veteran comin thru.

u fuckin newbs kill me.
Wow. Everytime I do post, u have such sweet things to say to me.That's great.I guess every forum needs a bully for the newbies.Thanx for the warm welcome.Stand your ground.Way2Go.
 
medicj said:
Ok.WHO put GOOD BRO under my name?I don't know how to move it or change it.I'm not a BRO.I'm female.I promise.5'2'', 115lbs, 26inch waist, C cup ..... I would be one funny looking man.I think just because people read that I am a medic or firefighter ... they think I am a man.I'm not.I PROMISE.I could kick a man's butt, but I am all woman.But thanx for saying good bro instead of bad bro.But seriously ... how can I change that under my name? I'm new enough to not have this all figured out,yet.I love the forum .... I'm just not great with computer stuff.We don't have computers on Ambulances or Fire trucks.We have some cool stuff but not computers.Help.Please?
I'll give you 10,000k if you show your tits and write Chefbone's good luck charms underneath them!!!!! :Chef:
 
medicj said:
Wow. Everytime I do post, u have such sweet things to say to me.That's great.I guess every forum needs a bully for the newbies.Thanx for the warm welcome.Stand your ground.Way2Go.

lmao!



9ier5y.jpg
 
medicj said:
Wow. Everytime I do post, u have such sweet things to say to me.That's great.I guess every forum needs a bully for the newbies.Thanx for the warm welcome.Stand your ground.Way2Go.
He's really not a bully. It's his version of foreplay. :worried:
 
Top Bottom