Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me pick protein!!

B0ARDIN087

Okay so i'm going to order some big blast for sure. probably in the 5-7 lb region. Gonna get some of the tropical orange and some vanilla or strawberry or something.

I need another cheaper protein from PF to make into some delicious shakes. I had a shake from ballys yesterday for the first time ever because i was in a hurry and decided id rather pay for protein then not eat.

Shit it was the most delicious shake i've ever had. It was the strawberry banana one. With vanilla protein. If anyone can recommend me another tasty protein mix from PF or even better knows how the fuck they make them at ballys then please tell me. Maybe i'm a shake newb have just been mixing anpb banana and ON Choc whey for 3 years. Need some tasty shit in my life.

All the whey. Buy from them on ebay. I got 50lbs of whey isolate for just a little over $200.

And it tastes fantastic. The chocolate all the whey and chocolate big blast taste the exact same.

Okay so i'm going to order some big blast for sure. probably in the 5-7 lb region. Gonna get some of the tropical orange and some vanilla or strawberry or something.

I need another cheaper protein from PF to make into some delicious shakes. I had a shake from ballys yesterday for the first time ever because i was in a hurry and decided id rather pay for protein then not eat.

Shit it was the most delicious shake i've ever had. It was the strawberry banana one. With vanilla protein. If anyone can recommend me another tasty protein mix from PF or even better knows how the fuck they make them at ballys then please tell me. Maybe i'm a shake newb have just been mixing anpb banana and ON Choc whey for 3 years. Need some tasty shit in my life.

Go with the least expensive Whey Isolate they offer. The real world difference between the expensive isolate and the cheap one is minimal. You'll pay like $8.50 or $9 insteads of $11 or so per pound and it really is just the same damn thing at the end of the day.

I use the cheapest whey isolate and mix it with 40% of their high quality Whey Isolate Hydrolyzed for a kick-ass post-workout shake.

ON Whey is the best!

I used to like ON whey... It was the only whey concentrate that didn't give me gas... Still bloated me a hair, which I don't like when cutting... And I also don't welcome the extra carbs and fat... With 3-4 shakes per day it adds up when you are cutting.

Besides that, I found that the quality of ON whey started to vary. I would get a batch that tasted fine, then a batch that tasted like pure ass... Finally I found all the whey.

Their isolate specs out well, and consistently tastes amazing. It's top notch shit, with no extra calories and absolutely no bloat. And did I mention it is cheper than ON concentrate when you buy in bulk?

Taste is subjective. Personally, I think the ones with no carbs all taste like ass. BIG BLAST has some carbs for both delivery of nutrients AND taste. Musclmilk is the only one that has equal stats and flavor but no super plasma serum.

There's a GNC shake that's great. It's has 108 grams of carbs! i.e. SUGAR! The old Weider Mega MAss was delicious. 75 grams of SUGAR! I'll bet you had something like that at the gym.

So you have tatse, or you have stats. BIG BLAST has both.

If you want an additional cheap protein, get a blend of whey concentrate and soy and mix it Nestles Quik. It'll be cheap as shit and taste fine.

Nelson, do you remember when Weider was in hot water for falsifying info on their labels? That was the end of their supplements.

I would say True Protein--whey iso, LGs Lipotropic, Isopure, LBAs from All American EFX or True Protein, and Need2s Better PRotein Bar for a snack.

Taste is subjective. Personally, I think the ones with no carbs all taste like ass. BIG BLAST has some carbs for both delivery of nutrients AND taste. Musclmilk is the only one that has equal stats and flavor but no super plasma serum.

There's a GNC shake that's great. It's has 108 grams of carbs! i.e. SUGAR! The old Weider Mega MAss was delicious. 75 grams of SUGAR! I'll bet you had something like that at the gym.

So you have tatse, or you have stats. BIG BLAST has both.

If you want an additional cheap protein, get a blend of whey concentrate and soy and mix it Nestles Quik. It'll be cheap as shit and taste fine.

The all the whey, tastes almost identical to Big Blast, but 0 carbs.

Nelson, do you remember when Weider was in hot water for falsifying info on their labels? That was the end of their supplements.

/QUOTE]

I remember back when they had those little cans of Super Pro 101 and claimed it had 30 grams of protein. I always suspected that.

Top Bottom