Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Me Design My Protein!!!!!

skinnybastid

i am thinking about ordering some protein from PF. i am looking for a MRP. I am about to start my mass cycle of : wk 1-5 25mg dbol ed/wk 1-10 500mg sust/400mg deca wk........i would like about 10g of glutamine per serving and at least 50g of protein. with my job it is hard for me to eat 6-8 meals a day(due to time restrictions). i dont know much about the formulation of MRPs.......any help would be appreciated. thanx......oh and i did do a search.......i couldnt really get any direct answers........thanx again:)

Hey Skinnybastid -
Many MRPs are a 2-1 ratio Protein/Carbs. Many are 40 protein, and 20 carbs. I would mix them depending on your weight. You may need more than 40 gm protein. I would also NOT mix L-glutamine with the protein as the protein would hinder the absorbtion of it. Take the glut seperately on an empty stomach.

still needing some help bros????

at what percentage should i mix proteins??? i am trying to make my own triple threat!!!!! :p i would buy it but i am on a serious budget......single father of a 2 y/o daughter.

y would you put that much protein in one serving, your body can't absorb that much at one time anyway. you'll just shit it out

i dont know, wes..... i think depending on your size and how active your digestive system is (especially if you're "on") you can absorb around 50g of protien........

taking ginger root before your meals is suppose to help with that also......at least that is what i have read on here........and triple threat has 60g of protein per serving.....so i would think GS knows what he is doing...thanx

yes, the ginger root is true. try it and see. it's just i know my body can't absorb 50 grams of protein in one sitting. anyway, try it out and let us know.

Top Bottom