Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!! i've tried everything i can think of...

wolfman87

my bottle of sustain has "crashed". i took it out of the wrapping and box and it was all funky lookin, it was brown and watery with crusty shit on the sides. i shook it vigorously to the point where stuff started to come out but it didn't mix back up into it's normal light tan OR did it get the stuff off the sides. i even tried banging on it and pushing it up against the end of my counter top to try and loosen it up but to no avail!

what should i do!?!? i've already contacted PP through a pm but idk if he'll see it soon. maybe i should break it open and mix it up myself... i just don't know what to do after i do that lmao! how would i know how much to apply and/or if it would even still work after being exposed... i'm trippin out here!:mix:

i don't want all my hard work to have gone to waste because i couldn't get recovered...

I'm curious too. I had the same thing happen with both bottles of sustain I recently ordered. Luckily I don't need it for another couple of months, but I would also like to know what to do in this scenario.

I would say a refund... But who knows. When this happen to me I had like 15 more bottles kicking around so I just tossed it.

dang. well i hope he gets back to me soon and is kind enough to refund it for me. i ordered the TRS but all i want is a new bottle of sustain because i have no problem with the endo and toco. i've been a huge fan and have never had a problem with anything from PP before. it probably wasn't even his fault. i bet it just got overheated during the shipping or something.:mad:

looks like i'm just going to be using your forged pct, toco, and endo for the time being... :worried: ... good thing i used hcg on cycle so i don't crash to hard hopefully :(

nah it wont man, it's a plastic bottle and it would melt in the oven. maybe a hair dryer... thanks for your help tho man.

Top Bottom