Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP I think I got gyno!!

maxspeed96ct

Im not sure, But I think i have gyno.
I thought it was just water weight or fat, ive been dieting like crazy and getin some good defianiton everywere (but my chest . I think Ive had the gyno for a while but its becoming more noticalble now that im cutting..

I never realy felt my nips before ,but if i pinch the hole nip i can feel something in there??

I have aifm left from when I took my cycle ( i was using 2 pumps a day)
Its been almost 3 months since my 8 week test E cycle at 500 mg per week.

Can Aifm help me or do I need to go see my doc?

Proviron, what are my options??

Did you ever have pain? Could still be fat. It takes some serious chest work outs involving weights and cable training along with cardio and diet to get my chest fat down. Post a pic if you can.

Do the AIFM and since you took only test, nolvadex will help too. Even if it's only fat, nolva will help.

go see a doctor, stop self medicating if you suspect true gyno, i had gyno since puberty it went away while on certain steroids but came back full blown and worst post cycle.

masteron really flattend out my nips so you may want to try that?

maxspeed96ct said:
Im not sure, But I think i have gyno.
I thought it was just water weight or fat, ive been dieting like crazy and getin some good defianiton everywere (but my chest . I think Ive had the gyno for a while but its becoming more noticalble now that im cutting..

I never realy felt my nips before ,but if i pinch the hole nip i can feel something in there??

I have aifm left from when I took my cycle ( i was using 2 pumps a day)
Its been almost 3 months since my 8 week test E cycle at 500 mg per week.

Can Aifm help me or do I need to go see my doc?

Proviron, what are my options??

Bro,

Are you on any forskolin sups? Eating alot of soy? Taking any finestride, or propecia?

-Pp

georgie24 said:
go see a doctor

A doc isn't going to be able to do shit for you, but I agree with the stop self-medicating part. If you're not even sure if you have gyno its not bad enough that you would even want to think about surgery.

hard tissue?
nipple puffyness?
PCT for your cycle?
when was last dose?
were you at high bodyfat before cycle?
Female fat pattern before cycle?
did you gain a lot of fat during the cycle?

AIFM will help though really need more information before giving a full reccomendation..

I think your best bet ( other than seeing a doctor etc ) would be Femara. Its a very powerful anti e that pretty much eliminates estrogen ( only very small amounts of estrogen would be circulating ) as opposed to blocking estrogen receptors.

femara is great shit.. but you have to be carefull with it, i've heard of a ton of people having bad reactions to it. i was reading something not too long ago where someone had their face, hands and feet swell up really bad from just one dose.. a few people replied saying they broke out in hives from it etc. however it is great. u only need one a day, and it all out blocks estrogen from being utilized within the body
take care bro -Matt

Top Bottom