Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! I need to loose weight!

salvybunny86

I weight 140 lbs and I'm 5'2". I know my weight is not supposed to be 140 lbs if we go off my height. My question is what are good quick methods to shed the pounds. I had a Csection 9 months ago so I feel like its that time to start loosing it. My diet is poor and I rarely workout. What I mean by working out I mean I do P90x and that's it. Also, should I be taking protein if I'm planning on working out hard?

Congrats new mom! Really all you need to start with is your poor diet, and start doing morning cardio. Calories consumed vs. calories burned, stay away from processed foods, yes incorporate more lean protein in your diet, no simple sugars, and lots of fruits and veggies...take a stroll over to the diet and fat loss section here and so some reading, you can do it mom!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Congratulations! My fiance just had our daughter 10 months ago and is already competing in Bikini Comp.,so it can be done quick after child birth. First like MuscleAddiction said Diet and Cardio. Once you get those two under control you will see results. Also plenty of rest....which can be hard with a new baby. Here are a few tips you can use. Also search threw the forums for diet examples and advice.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941753

Thank you to themondtster for the advice and your fiancée is such a great example!!! Already in a bikini competition, that's awesome! I will try to start eating healthy and doing lots of cardio.

man mondster...I may have to actually look at your links....youre gettin to be as bad as I am with lean gains...haha

I hope this dude is paying you

congrats new mom...Ive got four babies and never had issues with weight with three of them :) and one it turned out I had thyroid cancer...
it can be done...but congrats on doing p90x if youre keeping up with it
I contend its a very hard program to keep up with
diet is number 1!! second is weight training (sorry gonna go against the grain here) and I really think cardio is last
also keep in mind that hormonally your body will fight you a little bit after a baby so dont get frustrated with that it will sort out

man mondster...I may have to actually look at your links....youre gettin to be as bad as I am with lean gains...haha

I hope this dude is paying you

congrats new mom...Ive got four babies and never had issues with weight with three of them :) and one it turned out I had thyroid cancer...
it can be done...but congrats on doing p90x if youre keeping up with it
I contend its a very hard program to keep up with
diet is number 1!! second is weight training (sorry gonna go against the grain here) and I really think cardio is last
also keep in mind that hormonally your body will fight you a little bit after a baby so dont get frustrated with that it will sort out

Yeah. Just keeping posting the link to the same article I read the other day and posted. It's easier than trying to get them to search for it.....just give it to them. Coach poliquin really has a lot of great material on his site....a lot pertains to athletes but all in all great.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

the only good method to losing massive weight quickly is:
every morning do the treadmill on a carb depleated stomach
walk quickly uphill
no running
6 weeks will equals to 20 pounds down

also curb youre diet

Top Bottom