Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Help! I Need Strategies For A Wholistic Approach To Well-beingness ***

Bull69 said:

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!

eat shit. you suck dick and take it in the ass. i cant believe you called me a moron. holistic medicine or "wholistic" is for idiots. its bullshit. how about you go to one of those doctors and let them pull grass out of your guts.

I am not going to Rome Greece. I told CHip I would wait till we could all go together. I would not go with John.

I wish I could go, but I have to work Saturday, and the plane ticket back would be to expensive.

Bull69 said:
I am not going to Rome Greece.

Good.

Where is Rome, Greece? he he he

Anyway, I know Greece very very well. I'll take you if I ever get the fuck out of this school!!!

Warik said:
Here's a serious answer for Mind.

Logic.

Thinking logically is the best exercise for the mind. The man who is able to redefine his decision making process to be completely devoid of emotion is the man who will crush all others.

Emotion is humanity's flaw.

-Warik

gotta disagree with you here Warik, and here is why.

I cathect pure mathematics -- symbolic logic. My primal love of it drives me to build theorems and algorithms which are beautiful as well as efficient. The interplay between numbers in a ring or variables in a program can enamor if you look beyond their static existence.

That being said, without emotion there is no passion.

I am passionate about logic, I adore it -- the two are not mutually exclusive. By extension, emotion and logic are not mutually exclusive, either.

But, this is all semantics (as is much of the debate mumbo-jumbo I read on this board daily).

peace...

Puc

Bull69 said:
I meant Rome and Greece. I am applying for a sales manager for Mpower in Long Beach.

Long Beach is about 40 miles south of LA. There's a rail system connecting the two cities. Long Beach has a cool neighborhood called Naples. Also, Belmont Shores in Long Beach is very nice.

You could easily live in LA and commute.

Become catholic.. if you are so worried about the next 50 years of life.. then what do you think about the infinite years your soul has to survive after the demise of your human existence.. it's never too late to seek christ, you will probably have to cut out the homo thingy though... :(

Steriod_Virgin said:
Become catholic.. if you are so worried about the next 50 years of life.. then what do you think about the infinite years your soul has to survive after the demise of your human existence.. it's never too late to seek christ, you will probably have to cut out the homo thingy though... :(

I am a Catholic, thank you.

Top Bottom