Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help. I got no HCG and I'm on 9th week of Test P. HCG orders failed.

shadowskills

I am ordering HCG late. The particular site's shopping cart is down. Plus it takes up to 21 business days to get here.

I'm on the my 9th week of Test P.

Am I eff'ed? The only thing I got for PCT is TRS.

I was on 8 weeks of Test and Dbol, the last 3 weeks just dbol at 50mg per day.
I did Forged PCT, Unleashed amd Sustain-Alpha and I kept my gains and got my libido back.

I think hcg is for if you did harsh gear or for a long time and you test levels are not getting up to what they should be. Also, hcg is good to use while your on Test to keep your LM production going.

I was on 8 weeks of Test and Dbol, the last 3 weeks just dbol at 50mg per day.
I did Forged PCT, Unleashed amd Sustain-Alpha and I kept my gains and got my libido back.

I think hcg is for if you did harsh gear or for a long time and you test levels are not getting up to what they should be. Also, hcg is good to use while your on Test to keep your LM production going.

What gear isn't harsh? They're all going to shut down your natural production. I agree though, you probably should've started at low doses around week 3. How much were you taking weekly? What else do you have for pct?

Top Bottom